Drifting with Derka-Derkas

Guest DatsuNoob

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not racist. Nationalist. Like Americans making fun of Canadians. Or Texans making fun I'd everyone else.

exactly, Im not racist.

I make fun of EVERYONE.

I crack jokes about canada all the time, is there reeeally anything to make fun of canada for? (besides avril lavigne i mean...) no.

but am I still going to do it? yes.

we do it all the time, no one says "oooooooohh whats wrong with you, you hate canada. :angry: "

but the thing is if someone cracks a joke about the middle east.... "ooohhh shit, your a racist :angry:"

no, its just cuz you buy into the fear mongering and political correctness :rolleyes:

everyone should get a jab thrown at them from time to time.

cuz you know why the words such a fucked place?

cuz theres not enough lolz.

so what ever country your from, what ever race, religion, or anything really.......

if you do dumb shit, that I can make a joke about..... I will.

but just remember.... I did it for the lolz ;)

russia.jpg

1218879642721.jpg

1501456c1fb9d6d8f.jpg

Depressing-Comic-Week-2-cyanide-and.jpg

motivator4088443.jpg

1as.jpg

471701.jpg

america-fat-demotivational-poster.jpg

pregnant-1.jpg

karma-its-a-bitch-aint-it-demotivat.jpg

canada-americas-hat-tshirt-1.jpg

messwithtexas-2.jpg

ya. I fuckin went there.

I made fun of Russia, 9/11, child suicide, abortion, asians, everyone who doesn't have english as a first language, fat lazy america, abortion (again), molestation, canada, aaannnnnd texas

and you lold...... at least once.

• Like 1

I'm sorry but you guys sound pretty racist right now

Seriously?

Oh here we go with politically correct, racist, down hill thread due to one comment from someone getting ass hurt over nothing.

Great, all aboard the fucking failboat, im up n outta this thread...

failboat_arrival.jpg

exactly, Im not racist.

I make fun of EVERYONE.

I crack jokes about canada all the time, is there reeeally anything to make fun of canada for? (besides avril lavigne i mean...) no.

but am I still going to do it? yes.

we do it all the time, no one says "oooooooohh whats wrong with you, you hate canada. :angry: "

but the thing is if someone cracks a joke about the middle east.... "ooohhh shit, your a racist :angry:"

no, its just cuz you buy into the fear mongering and political correctness :rolleyes:

everyone should get a jab thrown at them from time to time.

cuz you know why the words such a fucked place?

cuz theres not enough lolz.

so what ever country your from, what ever race, religion, or anything really.......

if you do dumb shit, that I can make a joke about..... I will.

but just remember.... I did it for the lolz ;)

russia.jpg

1218879642721.jpg

1501456c1fb9d6d8f.jpg

Depressing-Comic-Week-2-cyanide-and.jpg

motivator4088443.jpg

1as.jpg

471701.jpg

america-fat-demotivational-poster.jpg

pregnant-1.jpg

karma-its-a-bitch-aint-it-demotivat.jpg

canada-americas-hat-tshirt-1.jpg

messwithtexas-2.jpg

ya. I fuckin went there.

I made fun of Russia, 9/11, child suicide, abortion, asians, everyone who doesn't have english as a first language, fat lazy america, abortion (again), molestation, canada, aaannnnnd texas

and you lold...... at least once.

You guys are right, I made a snap judgement too quickly as I'm new here and don't know your guys humor yet so I apologize for that. You are right I did laugh at a few of those pictures and made me realize what you were saying. I'm middle eastern and muslim and I made fun of saudi's all the time too so I guess I made too quick of a response without thinking

yeah, you guys are racist. we should all only use factual portrayals of middle easterners

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl8g8S6F3do

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7LmAxclgR0

But you my friend are ignorant. The other videos are at least car related but you went out of your way to find videos that make a religion look bad which make YOU a racist because your post is putting down one specific religion which by definition makes you a racist. If i wanted to see and read shit like that from ignorant people I will go to a forum like that cause you are spread hate and unlike the other guys they were actually trying to get a laugh out were you are just spreading hate. I can also do the same like you and find a million videos of christians, or jews, or any other race or religion for that matter the makes any race look bad. Your telling me women don't get beat here? I think more people get beat here then in the middle east. You dont' think crazy gun men don't go crazy here and fire upon innocent people? ohh yes they do. There are crazy extremist in all races and religions

When people take things too seriously, I mean serious to the max, they become fanatics. Religion is not well served by having fanatics as members. Nor is nationalism nor any other club, group or association. Everyone needs to take a great big fart and let off some pressure.

Before pressing ENTER ask yourself....

Is this offensive? or just controversial? could it be interpreted as offensive by someone?

If this offends someone am I willing to try and see it their way and remove it? or are they just 'too sensitive'? Should I wait for a majority of offended people before doing something?

How will how I handle this affect how other members see me as a person?

Guest 510kamikazifreak

When people take things too seriously, I mean serious to the max, they become fanatics. Religion is not well served by having fanatics as members. Nor is nationalism nor any other club, group or association. Everyone needs to take a great big fart and let off some pressure.