1971 510 Goon FOR TRADE AGAIN!NOW with OICS!!!!

Guest kamakazi620

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

Pretty fresh L20 you got there :sick: :lol: I wish I had something to trade instead of just my old corolla. I need a relief car for the mini. She's seein' too many miles. I've got everything to put that shit back together too you know. Clecos, tape, welder, ratsun ingenuity :D. Coming down sometime Dec methinks to get Skunk's BMW seats fitted into his 510. If your welder guy is still jerking you around by then, maybe I could help you. or you could go grape yourself

Guest kamakazi620

Pretty fresh L20 you got there :sick: :lol: I wish I had something to trade instead of just my old corolla. I need a relief car for the mini. She's seein' too many miles. I've got everything to put that shit back together too you know. Clecos, tape, welder, ratsun ingenuity :D. Coming down sometime Dec methinks to get Skunk's BMW seats fitted into his 510. If your welder guy is still jerking you around by then, maybe I could help you. or you could go grape yourself

Yeah F you NOOB!! you don't know the story man,motor was a fresh rebuild 10 YEARS AGO!!!! before dude wrecked it then it sat

Guest kamakazi620

Kama ,,,

Very Clean Goon !!! Me likey a lot ! Wish had the money ,,, Yeah the motor looks like someone's been in it :huh:

Compression Test w/ oics or video says it all ! :D ( not trying to be a dick ! )

GLWS or GLWT ( either way )

:)

Or you Getting OFF yer ASS and watch me START IT YO!!! Yeah she runs VERY well!!! i'll even take off the valve cover so you can see HOW clean YO!!!And if ANYONE read the WhOLE post they whould KNOW the bodywork IS included in price YO!!

Or you Getting OFF yer ASS and watch me START IT YO!!! Yeah she runs VERY well!!! i'll even take off the valve cover so you can see HOW clean YO!!!And if ANYONE read the WhOLE post they whould KNOW the bodywork IS included in price YO!!

Nah I believe it !!! Motor Looks good man ;)

I do have a trencher I could trade you though YO ! ,,, IT STart's and DIGZ trenches like a MUTHA YO ! 13" DEEP ,,, 2.5" WIDE MANG !!! :lol:

Guest kamakazi620

get a front end on that thing and ill trade you my 620.

No need I Gots 2 620's YO!!!! A 72 1/2 and a 74,Don't Need no janky Smog era Longbeds YO!!!! Need A 1990-1991 Civic EX YO!!!!!!!! and BTW I gots ALL The parts and someone to DO the bodywork YO!!! READ the Post YO!!!!!!!!!IF you were SMART you'd Sell 1 of the 620's and buy 1 of the CIVICS I listed and TRADE!!! DER DER!!

Guest kamakazi620

Ps does it run? Jk jk

DO YOU???? when I come AT you w/shoe polish swasitka on my chest and a 5th of whiskey in 1 hand butcher knife in the other NAKED yellin' you gots a purdy mouth BOY!!!!!!!!

Guest kamakazi620

So the trade car has to pass emissions? Does it HAVE to be 4 door?---does it HAVE to be honda?

ALLRIGHT guys!!!!this is the LAST TIME I'm offering this up for trade!!! for this http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/cto/2000629694.html

But I REALLY WANT this http://salem.craigslist.org/cto/1996666679.html if NO ONE wants to trade one of these for the goon I'ma fix the goon and sell for $3 G's YO!!!!!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.