Beaverton Ratsun meets 2010/11

Skib

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

well im back from oahu, until jan 3rd or so... looks like i missed two good weekends

Dood! Fuggin jealous right now. What do you do for work if you don't mind me asking?

-B

Dood! Fuggin jealous right now. What do you do for work if you don't mind me asking?

-B

im a tin bender... make and install sheet metal on buildings. Lowes in iwilea, i was in eugene this week working on the U of O steamplant and its COLD and WET. i miss hawaii a little...

On another note, whats going on tonight... lets get wastedwacko.gif

clackamas, just off Johnson Creek Rd

8963 SE 82nd Ave, Happy Valley, OR, 97086

Looks like its kitty corner to the Krispy Kreme. Same intersection where Tool Peddler use to be.

There's another one in West Linn.....that might be a bit more central.....Clackamas is nearly as far this way for you guys as Beaverton is for me going that way. I just hate the beaverton side of town...big reason I never come.

I don't expect everyone to change for me....I'm fine with coming to your normal location. I'm guessing you have some guys that will show up without checking this thread....hate to leave them hanging if that's where they're expecting to meet. :)