Beaverton Ratsun meets 2010/11

Skib

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i had an idea last night....... what if when we get a few people together, we do some driving or something, just let it brew, i know no one wants a ticketunsure.gif

i would like to start doing some kind of rally type stuff or maybe just a cafe run style thing.....i love to drive..especially my datsun

Was thinking the same thing, has anyone done the Rally events....Looks like they are done for the year....CSCC Rally Flyer.. :(

I would be open to a Crown Point run or something like that..?

Me and a friend drove up to Woodland, WA it was a blast. We could have rode together but it was fun to drive are own cars. Would be cool to see 6, 8 or 9 510's clogging up the freeway or cruising threw a small town like Corbet going up to Crown Point.....or any other scenic drive. Hwy 14 up to the bridge of the Gods or...?

Hey guys, where are you meeting up next? And when? I would like to meet up, I'm new to this site and would really like opinions and help with my project.

check the first post for meet info.

we kinda wing it week to week, we meet Sat at a few different spots, depending on how everyone feels and if anyone feels like having a meet lol

head man from mudvayne drummer from pantera supergroup, metal sounds almost like the ramones (not), metal very good shit, they mostly sing about getting drunk around bonfires and raising hell... never tried to embed a vido before so lets see if this workses

[media]

head man from mudvayne drummer from pantera supergroup, metal sounds almost like the ramones (not), metal very good shit, they mostly sing about getting drunk around bonfires and raising hell... never tried to embed a vido before so lets see if this workses

[media]

Sounds like fun. But do they have amps that go to 11?