blinged out 68

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey come on guys thats a good friend of mine, I don't know why he painted that 510 burple. But it is a really nice car for the money. Just paint it the color you think looks good and its a done deal. He has a bad ass 510 wagon so don't give him to much shit.

it is a good deal and dont get me wrong i admire the work that he did. but the purple in the interior. thats just yuck! And this is coming from a guy who did crushed blue velvet diamond tuck interior in a 68 caprice. (man that was so sweet)i kick my self in the ass every time i think about that car i sold it for to cheep.

my buddy died of cancer i bought the car from his wife because she needed funeral money it was supposed to be given to his son when he got older unfortunately his mom will not let me give it to him to many memories. i added the suspension engine and trans everything else is the way i got it.

its time for me to move on i would like a to do an awsome datrod truck

flat black built motor airbag suspension torque thrust wheels etc ...

i just need the truck radiator optional

it is a good deal and dont get me wrong i admire the work that he did. but the purple in the interior. thats just yuck! And this is coming from a guy who did crushed blue velvet diamond tuck interior in a 68 caprice. (man that was so sweet)i kick my self in the ass every time i think about that car i sold it for to cheep.

i know exactly how you feel only for me its a 79k/c with the deluxe interior.

my buddy died of cancer i bought the car from his wife because she needed funeral money it was supposed to be given to his son when he got older unfortunately his mom will not let me give it to him to many memories. i added the suspension engine and trans everything else is the way i got it.

its time for me to move on i would like a to do an awsome datrod truck

flat black built motor airbag suspension torque thrust wheels etc ...

i just need the truck radiator optional

that sucks .i am sure you will get what you want for it like i said it is a good deal

Dude this thread all of a sudden got sad :(

Its not my cut of tea but that is one thing I like about 510's or datto's in general, there all so old they've all had a chance to get character. If they all had panasports, L20's stock colors the shows would be boring... :D Sorry Hainz I couldn't help it :D

Banzi510,

Hopefully I will be getting a 510 from Jeff and his buddy soon. I am going to have Diamong Racing wheel company make a custom set of wheels for me.

I want the widest "17's that will fit. They will be black in the center and chrome on the outer lip-to look like the stock wheel/chrome trim ring look. I thought I was the only one that liked that look!!! By the way, the diamond race wheels are steel, but light, cheap and can be made to custom sizes--Just an fyi to everyone.