JCCS oics 2010

INDY510

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You say this now. I say that its been happening, just in the 510 scene.

Okay, so a car shows up to JCCS, the same car that has been on the interwebs, as well as Super Street, and everybody wants one just like it? I say 'nay'. My 610 is NOT going to be HellaFlush (which IMHO is a word for the the bathroom scene the morning after some cold pizza and warm beer) nor is it going to be JDM YO!

FWIW, I hope more 610s come out of the woodwork, heck I hope more 710s, 810s and HLA510s come pouring out of garages. I know of a 610 wagon right now. I would love to get my hands on it, but the 610 wagon thing will soon be played out, when every one of them are dumped so badly the bottoms are scraped off on the roads and freeways around here. Prices will drop, and things will return back to normal.

...portrayed on a hollwood big screen :rolleyes:

the posers will be quickly weeded out and the scraps(unfinished projects!) will be ripe for the pickin' :cool:

Agreed, as long as the "scraps" are not not so badly butchered that they are not worth the rebuild.

I really like this Z!

Both ways..................It looks killer, he did his own thing and that's cool!

That can sit in my garage anytime.

I really like the bronze wheels on the white Skyline, Any idea what kind of wheels they are?

Guess I missed it but where exactly does this show happen?

Nice to see so many cars together in one place. Here if we see 1 other car a month that's really somethin'

Great pics thanks for posting them,

Brian

I really like the bronze wheels on the white Skyline, Any idea what kind of wheels they are?

Guess I missed it but where exactly does this show happen?

Great pics thanks for posting them,

Brian

those are volk wheels te37v i think, its in LA

IMG_4455.jpg

IMG_4457.jpg

IMG_4460.jpg

Dont mean to be bias but I like my car :) and considering nobody else took any pictures of my baby I had to post some. I think out of all of the pictures from the show I saw ONE picture of my car :P and we had a big Ratsun sticker on the back of it. Oh well, I know my cars cool... John Morton said so! lol

IMG_4463.jpg

IMG_4483.jpg

IMG_4484.jpg

IMG_4487.jpg

IMG_4490.jpg

IMG_4491.jpg

IMG_4493.jpg

IMG_4497.jpg

IMG_4500.jpg

IMG_4701.jpg

IMG_4702.jpg

IMG_4703.jpg

IMG_4704.jpg

IMG_4705.jpg

IMG_4706.jpg

IMG_4708.jpg

IMG_4709.jpg

I have more pictures on my photobucket but I didnt want to post them all, here's the link if you'd like to check out the rest of them. Hope you liked :)

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a237/Angelkissys/JCCS%202010%20Queen%20Mary/?start=all

<3 Lisa

Lisa those are some fancy pix! Love the ones on the waters edge w/ the effects.

Was so kool to meet you & see Clayton again. Tell Mario he HAS to show next year :D

To all my Ratsun friends new & old it was kool to meet / hang out with you guys n gals :D

Very nice photos, Lisa! Not to be biased or anything but I think this is the best grouping yet. Love the aerial from the Queen Mary. And the photoshoot on the bluff, well I don't even need to post my pics because you just told the whole story :D

It was a pleasure hanging out with you and Clayton at Lawrence's. You two and everyone we hung with at the show made this an unforgettable experience and well worth the effort and travel. Thanks!

IMG_4455.jpg

IMG_4457.jpg

IMG_4460.jpg

Dont mean to be bias but I like my car :) and considering nobody else took any pictures of my baby I had to post some. I think out of all of the pictures from the show I saw ONE picture of my car :P and we had a big Ratsun sticker on the back of it. Oh well, I know my cars cool... John Morton said so! lol

you mean Lisa's car is cool.... :D

you mean Lisa's car is cool.... :D

She said, Hey guys this is Lisa. And yes her car is very cool. Nice pictures.

Thanks John and congrats again on the best wagon win, I just wish I would have had time to pull the race seat out and put the seat that is usally in there back so she could have drivin it in to the show... well there is always next year :D

Wat kind of wheels are those pink one on the green wagon?

Hayashi Racing - Team YaYoI, Sakura

they only have 14 inch listed, not sure if they are making other sizes.

They are pretty expensive though

8.0J x 14 (-11) 84,000 yen

9.0J x 14 (-24) 94,500 yen

10.0J x 14 (-36) 105,000 yen

11.0J x 14 (-49) 115,000 yen

12.0J x 14 (-62) 126,000 yen

With the current exchange rate of 82 the wheels start at over $1000

http://www.hayashiracing.com/yayoi/yayoi.html