JCCS oics 2010

INDY510

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome pics, thanks everyone! i am going to this show someday. Straight across the country on old interstate I-20!

i love these wheels. for a long time the only time i saw them they were something like 15 inches wide with no positive offset at all. its nice to see they made them in a size that we can put on our cars. i would paint the centers gun metal though. :P

i believe it is illegal to paint cherry blossoms, punishable by the Yakuza! J/K! But if your cool enough to get some you basically build the car around the wheels.

Great times!

John, your goon is, as always, awesome. We took home 3rd with "Alice". She showed her displeasure by shitting her starter at the end of the show!

Peanut (our NL320) was the only NL there. Hoping to make her show-worthy by next year.

Had a blast meeting the folks that stopped by... There was SO much to see. We'll be working with Terry and Koji to make 2011 even bigger and better - hopefully LONGER as well!

Shit that was YOUR RED Wagon. I was giving you shit early in the day when you were wiping down the engine bay. I told you that you could do the red wagon. I think you said yea we know the guy. But I was like I don't think I know you. :o

I see so many people at these shows that I only see once a year and I'm really bad with names. So I didn't go any further with it. If I had known it was you I would have really givin you alot more shit.

Love your wagon. I want that cooler on your back window.

There were quite a few nice cars there on Sunday. The number of S30s was down from the previous years and there were almost no S130s. It was good to see the trucks this year though.

I have to say that the organziation for entry was a bit.....fubared. The line at 10 am was outrageous and was only getting worse. It took me around 15 minutes to get into the show. They only had one entry point and one person taking money. While they were quick, they should have had two groups taking money. I know it's a huge undertaking and am not disparaging the show at all, but in the 4 years going to the show this was the least organized.

The Queen Mary location is nice for the scenery, but the Irvine location is more show friendly and seems quite a bit larger.

This is why I hate being in Georgia... We are trying to get the whole Georgia old school crew to come next year since we couldn't make it this year. I warn you guys, we will be bringing the rust :)

Shit that was YOUR RED Wagon. I was giving you shit early in the day when you were wiping down the engine bay. I told you that you could do the red wagon. I think you said yea we know the guy. But I was like I don't think I know you. :o

I see so many people at these shows that I only see once a year and I'm really bad with names. So I didn't go any further with it. If I had known it was you I would have really givin you alot more shit.

Love your wagon. I want that cooler on your back window.

Ah - I thought you were just some random guy telling me that there's another red wagon across the way... I meant, "we know the guy" as in, "we know him from the forums".

Hell, with 160K members on my other forum, I don't profess to "know" everyone personally! :lol:

Feel free to dish out some more next year - Let's park them side-by-side and kick the shit out of the competition! :lol:

Thanks J - We have some new ideas, and Alice will be a top contender next year (hopefully Peanut too!)

This is why I hate being in Georgia... We are trying to get the whole Georgia old school crew to come next year since we couldn't make it this year. I warn you guys, we will be bringing the rust :)

We are going! i'm taking the trip alone if no one want to do it. I always wanted to drive due west like that anyway.

L to R..greengoon, 69fjwagon, & bre510

sfw2ec.jpg

You mean "L to R...greengoon, 69FJWagon, Lisa, & bre510"...can't forget to mention Lisa, it is her 510 afterall!!! :P

Great pics everyone, looks like a blast, wish I could have gone.

Clayton, sorry I never got back to you with my detailer's friends info to get your goon polishesd but he's been getting around in a wheelchair for awhile since he broke his leg. Let me know if you still are intersted in that later on down the road.