JCCS oics 2010

INDY510

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yay there wer a couple pics of my goon!!!! i feel so special and loved now hehehe but im coming after u next year green goon i gotta slam the bak of mine like urs :devil: :devil: :devil: i also have another inch i was gunna drop the front just didnt have time before the show...... :crying:

OMG this show was the bomb. so happy to have gotten to attend once again. the caravan there was so much fun. i was blown away by all the friendly face.congradulation to leo for his win with his blue bird. congradulation to alvin for his win with his outstanding roadster. john the wagon is the cooooleesssst that is why you always win at these big shows. phiz very nice win for your truck. looking forward to lots of your great pics tina . i really enjoyed the location. the weather could have not been better. someone should ask the organizer if next time they can do a section for swap meet type where you can aquire and sell parts? just a thought

anyway, please post all the pics you have. Oh finally got to see roberts new baby boy. congrad to both of you. hoping to get my schedule where i can attend the monthly moreno valley meet. miss you all.

P :rolleyes: :rolleyes: KA shells?

Next year, I'm renting a live Kangaroo and going to have boxing matches in a ring next to my car. Once you get your ass kicked, we'll be having shrimps from my Barb-ee, mate!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Congrats on the win, John. Your goon is awesome.

Congrats on the win, John. Your goon is awesome.

That's why it always wins no matter the event. All that elbow grease people like John and yourself put into your cars certainly pays off. So tell the camera-shod youngsters that's why there's extra wear and tear on those wrinkly elbows.

P.S. I really like the kangaroo idea!

Some may say John's goon is hypnotically awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiVYjRbZMe0&feature=grec_index

09122010439.jpg

i love these wheels. for a long time the only time i saw them they were something like 15 inches wide with no positive offset at all. its nice to see they made them in a size that we can put on our cars. i would paint the centers gun metal though. :P

Great times!

John, your goon is, as always, awesome. We took home 3rd with "Alice". She showed her displeasure by shitting her starter at the end of the show!

Peanut (our NL320) was the only NL there. Hoping to make her show-worthy by next year.

Had a blast meeting the folks that stopped by... There was SO much to see. We'll be working with Terry and Koji to make 2011 even bigger and better - hopefully LONGER as well!