What are these wheels worth?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"best offer" is not acceptable.

"$100 or offer" is just fine.

Ads placed without a price & location are subject to removal. Auction style postings will also be removed.

If for sale get a price on this ad. If asking and opinion on what they're worth this should be in General Discussion.

• Like 3

We don't have a lot of rules at Ratsun, but.... If selling please:

Pictures are encouraged, price & location are mandatory.

"best offer" is not acceptable.

"$100 or offer" is just fine.

Ads placed without a price & location are subject to removal. Auction style postings will also be removed.

"Get a price on this ad" ? I dont know who you think you are but dont ever tell me to do something again. These are for sale for $800 OBO and they are located in Portland Oregon.

I didn't remove it, I moved it to General Discussion. Now it's a proper for sale thread. Anyone with an offer or question please use the private message option. Good luck with this sale.

I know who I am and I know what I said: "If for sale get a price on this ad."

"Get a price on this ad" ? I dont know who you think you are but dont ever tell me to do something again.

if youd like you to use our classifieds section your required to follow the classifieds rules ;)

no matter who you think you are :sneaky:

"Get a price on this ad" ? I dont know who you think you are but dont ever tell me to do something again.

zip your vagina & quit being a b****. ppl here only try and help and just letting you know the rules of the thread. so stop trying to act tuff and appreciate the help.

• Like 4

If that was acting tuff you must be a real piece of work? Im here trying to do you guys a favor as an ex 510er. So if you wanna mouth off I have no problem giving you my address so you can come on by. If you want parts for the 510s you own them back off and Ill make you some deals..I'll only be here until I dump the parts i have and then I guarantee you'll never see me again.

• Like 1

If that was acting tuff you must be a real piece of work? Im here trying to do you guys a favor as an ex 510er. So if you wanna mouth off I have no problem giving you my address so you can come on by. If you want parts for the 510s you own them back off and Ill make you some deals..I'll only be here until I dump the parts i have and then I guarantee you'll never see me again.

hmmm... well how is trying to sell us wheels you know nothing about doin us a favor? looks like your the one who needs a favor to identifiy your parts. & i dnt need your address, ahahaha... like i said TUFF GUY.

• Like 1

guys guys guys :lol:

The dude has a bunch of pretty neat stuff to sell ( since he is a machinist :) ),,, I think the mods know how to compose themselves ,,, so let emmmmmmmmmmm do so right :) ?

The rest is now "understood" about the asking price , and let him get a feel for the forum ;) ( sometimes we forget how "blunt" we are to people just getting their feet wet :lol: )

If those are authentic Mini-Lites ,,, then $800 might not be far off , but I don't really know to be honest :D

• Like 2

wtf-is-this-shit-4259-1282821505-52.jpg

picard-facepalm2.jpg?w=450&h=302(sigh)

Back to the for sale topic.

guys guys guys :lol:

The dude has a bunch of pretty neat stuff to sell ( since he is a machinist :) ),,, I think the mods know how to compose themselves ,,, so let emmmmmmmmmmm do so right :) ?

The rest is now "understood" about the asking price , and let him get a feel for the forum ;) ( sometimes we forget how "blunt" we are to people just getting their feet wet :lol: )

If those are authentic Mini-Lites ,,, then $800 might not be far off , but I don't really know to be honest :D

Agreed. I love the Panasport look, perfect on anything, can't go wrong with them. Like pearls on a woman's neck when dressed for a night out at the opera or sweater and jeans.

So if you wanna mouth off I have no problem giving you my address so you can come on by.

huge_e_penis.jpg

:rofl:

alright............... back to seriousness. put your dicks away kids.

keep cool or itl get you banned quick A1.

if you want to buy parts/wheels make legit posts.

if not, go post in the insomniacs thread.

only warning for fuckery in this thread........

• Like 1

For what it's worth I sold my set of 13x5.5 inch minilites with new 175/50R13 Sumitomo tires and lug nuts for $600 earlier this summer.

[EDIT] Just wanted to say I didn't sell them on here, as most of us already know, this definately wasn't a Ratsun price, this was sold to someone with money since they covered shipping costs in addition to the sale price. :P

If I had sold them on here it would have probably been for quite a bit less...no joke, this isn't Ratsun for reason. Hahahaha...sad but true.

DSCN7107.jpg

Ok This is the deal, I dont want $800 for these wheels I was being a smart ass. I "Was told" to put a price in the ad.... I may have sold these whells for a couple hundred bucks. These wheels are the last thing on the agenda, I only threw them up here find out if they were even worth dealing with. I have multiple engine pieces that I was trying to get rid of at a good price. Some says to me " If it is for sale get a price on it" Well to me when someone says "GET".. that to me is an order and NO one is going to order me around. Say something nice or dont say it at all.... I dont have time for all the tuff BS from any one looking to be a mouth.... NOW I have engine parts that I will guarantee and I will sell them cheaper than anywhere else. SO if you need parts let me know, If you want to hash out some bullshit about who is ACTING tuff go Fuck yourself

Ok This is the deal, I dont want $800 for these wheels I was being a smart ass. I "Was told" to put a price in the ad.... I may have sold these whells for a couple hundred bucks. These wheels are the last thing on the agenda, I only threw them up here find out if they were even worth dealing with. I have multiple engine pieces that I was trying to get rid of at a good price. Some says to me " If it is for sale get a price on it" Well to me when someone says "GET".. that to me is an order and NO one is going to order me around. Say something nice or dont say it at all.... I dont have time for all the tuff BS from any one looking to be a mouth.... NOW I have engine parts that I will guarantee and I will sell them cheaper than anywhere else. SO if you need parts let me know, If you want to hash out some bullshit about who is ACTING tuff go Fuck yourself

what did I just say about fuckery, e-penis, and bein chill?

cool your fuckin jets..... and chill out

or you will find yourself banned.

Id hate to do it cuz your offering up some nice deals to the community but if you cant handle yourself Ill have no choice,

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.