2 day all Datsun camp out swap meet car show and BBQ

the510keeper

Hey all you Datsun heads, Victory and i are hosting an All Datsun swapmeet, campout, get together, and BBQ potluck. At the BIG JOHNSONS house and shop. All weekend. No fees, we will be doing this all weekend so bring a tent or sleeping bag and camping gear, (also kids if you wish). We have 2 acres and plenty of room. You may also want to bring some stuff to sell (free seller spots). We will be BBQing, so bring something you would like to BBQ. Lets all clean house before winter sets in. Here is the catch, Johnsons house and shop is 3 hours from the bay and 1 hour from Sac. 9 hours from Portland, 8 hours from L.A. So come stay and have fun with other Datsun heads, all weekend. Or just spend the day.

Where: 21567 Margaritaville Way, Smartsville, CA. 95977

When: November 6-7 2010

Why: Do we need a reason

Contact: James Johnson AKA The510Keeper and Victory Lapp Johnson 530-575-0911

Last years get together was a blast, here are some pics.

30.jpg

44.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Boys and some very few girls, This is Victory the Big mans wife. Just wondering who might be making the trip to our car show, swap meet, NON NUDE Datsun get together. I'm making my shopping list, and preparing for the big weekend. Any Datsun folks that might want to help out while there PM me.

im going one way or another. just have to ask for sat off. if anyone in the pdx are wants to ride with me let me know. it will lower the cost for both parties. naked party sounds fun. hey james ill be sailing with the admiral!

im working on a new project to show off at the party! And i have started shopping for the party. Got the jello for jello shots! If u want to stay u should bring a pillow and a blanket or sleeping bag. Last year we had people camping in tents in the yard in the garage in there cars and in the living room. good times!:P