mklotz70

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 hours ago, Morrisun said:

The banjo bolt for the Sentra Caliper used in this brake upper grade is a RAYBESTOS H5381 {#463560E00A, 46462SE0000} $3.15

OR NISSAN 463560E00A for about $5.85, both available from rockauto.com

9 hours ago, mklotz70 said:

I'm guessing that's the shortest one I have.  I hope you don't mind, I just added it to the other info on my site for the banjo bolts....

http://www.bluehandsinc.com/hoses---banjo-bolts.html  middle of the page.  Thanks Doug! 🙂

I'm running a different hose evidently, been so long since I ordered I'd have to go look at the box (edit: has to be one of the ones posted here earlier or I wouldn't have ordered it to begin with), but it definitely has the shorter completely rounded style banjo end and was basically a perfect fit, even had the mid metal bit to mount to the strut and (I just bent the ears on the mount a bit to slid it in and then rebent, reused the original clips too, with the body mount one I tossed the bit that goes over the piece welded inside the fender and reused the clip as it was about a mm shorter for the pass through to the female end). (Edit: I'm not running a swaybar yet and won't be running stock so maybe it will hit later? It seemed to run pretty much the same as the original line so I can't see that happening, it it does I might make a soft mount for clearance).

I ordered the Dorman 13912 at 27.5 mm, if too long I'll lop a bit off. Thanks for the help guys, just waiting on it to ship now. 

Edited by Dguy210
  • 1 month later...

Hi Tom. This is a copy/paste from pg9(previous page.......

Yes, this is a good place to ask the question for continuity's sake.

I can't believe 6+ years have already gone by since doing this with Doug.  A few years ago, I basically turned all the 1200 stuff over to Doug.  He bought the last of the brackets I had and he's selling them now.  I would have to refer people to him anytime someone asked a question, so it just seemed fair to let him make whatever money there was to be made on the brackets.  Quite honestly, I don't know the answer to your question.  I'm sure Doug will since he still deals with these parts on a regular basis.  I haven't touched them in a few years.  I'll pm you his email address.  If he doesn't respond, let me know and I'll call him directly to take a look at this post.

You can also find his email address with the 1200 brake kit listing on my site www.bluehandsfab.com (last item on page)

•  
Edited by mklotz70
  • Like 1