Robins Egg Ratsun

DatDoug

Dammit those stock wheels painted white with wht strip tires looks Pimpin!!!!!!!!!!!!

save the single point dizzys for Pertronix conversions. One day those Matchboxe dizzys will all die

I see a ass of a 510 in the garage . Is that a surprise?

No not a surprise. Just have not started a build thread yet. Those are the same wheels & tires that were on my 620. Personally Id like to see a darker rim with the liter color but its not mine. <_<

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2eDeYe' date='22 August 2010 - 03:07 PM' timestamp='1282514843' post='342567']

That would look great with a white stripe too.

Quick chop

0819001738.jpg

Love that white stripe! Thanks for the pic :cool: I will show Greg who owns the truck. Rite now hes just happy to have a Datsun to drive again.

Could you share the info on the whitewall tires? Brand? Size? Price? Where they were purchased? Thanks!

The tires are 185/75/14's that I got @ the local used tire place. They are an off brand that says custom on them. The rims are painted ivory - Krylon from WalMart :P

The tires are 185/75/14's that I got @ the local used tire place. They are an off brand that says custom on them. The rims are painted ivory - Krylon from WalMart :P

Thanks DatDoug! I've been looking for some in my area but the cheapest I can find is $70-80 a tire. Seems a little steep for an "average" tire. They say they can be had for $20-$30 a piece but I have yet to find them. I think the large Low Rider enthusiast group in my area drives the price up too!

Thanks DatDoug! I've been looking for some in my area but the cheapest I can find is $70-80 a tire. Seems a little steep for an "average" tire. They say they can be had for $20-$30 a piece but I have yet to find them. I think the large Low Rider enthusiast group in my area drives the price up too!

Is that for used!? :fu: I paid $100 for these mounted & balanced. I can't see paying more than $120 for a set of good used 14's :blink:

• 1 month later...

Yep. The deal fell thru with Greg. Then Kenny B came out & picked up the FIVE2ONE & hauled her up to Chimacum. Mzn hes gunna have a long haul to Canby :blink: Take good care of your new truck & keep us posted on the upgrades.

HA! I got 50lb rear step bumpers lined up like cord wood :huh: Stacks of Hitachis, Piles of points dist. & I used to av a truckload of 76-77 stove pipe manis but I used them for fill in my last concrete pour :P I av enuff ol canoPEEs to house a small indian village too.

He aint BS'n! And the canopy bit is a understatement. But I am looking foward to seeing the new project when it hits the road. I would dub it "lil bit of evil" after the sneak peak of the heart it is going to receive! ;)