What a dick!

Guest DatsuNoob

Guest DatsuNoob

Went to Binford Metals in Kent with my buddy Skip cause I heard they had a couple trucks. I went up to the guy at the counter and asked him if they had any 620's in the yard. He replied with, "Whadya mean? Like the old L20 Bullshit. Nah... we crush those as soon as they get here. I looked at him like he raped my grandmother, and said, Shit man... those things are getting harder to find nowadays, I know some guys willing to come down here and take 'em off your hands if you're just gonna scrap 'em. Some other sorry fuck piped in with, "Datsuns suck!, why would you wanna save one of those?, you should get a Honda." I wanted to slap him and piss on his shoes :mad:, but I kept my cool and split. I hear Asia Auto Wrecking had a couple too, but they were closed. Sad sad day.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone should get a Honduh...........................and drive it off a cliff.Grandma car,grocery getter piles o shit built exclusively for pussies!:fu:

Hey. There is nothing wrong with having a Honda. Honda's have been in my family since the early 90's. I currently own an Acura (Honda) RSX-S. It's been nothing but good to me. While I have always had a thing for Nissans, which is why I got a 510, its been Honda for me. So I suppose I'm a Honda guy. Unlike other Honda guys, I don't talk shit about other cars, with the exception of Cavaliers, I can't stand those "cars".

An unwarranted rant I know. I just don't see why we can't all get along.

In a similar experience I got to a JY looking for datsun parts when I saw a pristine 64 320 in a "stack" of cars to be smashed... Looked like it was in great shape, untill they started stacking cars on top of it... When I asked the guy if he KNEW that was a 64 Datsun 320, so was like "So what. We smash Datsun pieces of shit all day long". I told the guy they were getting hard to come by, and I would have bought the whole truck before she smashed it with another car.

What you really should have said to those guys was "You guys have been watching way too much Fast and the Furious..."

all I can do is laugh. People just dont understand, and if they are to freekin mental to do some research then they can loose money. Just laugh at them then. ooh ya....I Have the Hate for the H....I will never own a front wheel drive car unless the rear is turning too.

Guest DatsuNoob

I guess I'm not a whole helluva lot better than Honda guys, I drive a Toyota Corolla, but atleast it's not trying to be something it's not. It's a beige 4 door without a dumb fart can, no space ship looking body kit, it's completely stock. Which is just the way I want it, because it's very inconspicuous. Cops dont look at it twice, it's one of the most invisible cars on the road in that sense. I could be driving down the freeway with 2 hookers in the back seat doing lines off their boobs with a drunk circus midget behind the wheel and not get in any trouble (if I were into that sorta thing). But back to Hondas... there's just nothing that hasn't been done already. No originality there. Hondas are like tampons... every pussy has to have one :fu:

usually those dicks arent the boss, sometimes they are...

ask for the owner and tell em you woulda paid big $$$ for the truck they just crushed. and that you wont be back to spend your money there ever again because of the employees attitude (doesnt always work, but when it does :woot: )

last time i did it, i backed into the bosses lexus on the way out of the lot :cursing:

I wasnt completely serious in my rant.My first 2 cars were 81 honda civic wagons and they were great cars.But as far as having a cool car,Hondas aint to cool IMO.Of all the fads I have seen over the years I just cannot understand drivind a plain ol used bar of soap with wheels and thinking"now this has class!"

I figured someone would get bent on that.

I have spent the last 10+ years of my life listening to just about everybody tell me to get a real rig.

When I drive my VW people see it as a cult following but in any Datto its a beater POS.

One day......

jealousy is a stinky stinky perfume. most of the dattos on here that i have seen have been pretty much "rescued" from their PO's. And everything i have seen on here so far is VERY original...they just think that because they can't think of something different to do...then what we do is wrong. well if what we do is wrong, i don't want to be right!

It really doesn't matter what the honda dushbags say, if anybody in their cliques were paying attention to the minitruck scene, they would realize that datsuns, luvs, and mazdas are coming back like a bad case of herpes! And 510's have never gone outta style, Z-cars have always been badass, and where the fuck would honda be if there wasn't a datsun 1200 or 510 to start the import craze way back in the day!?

Today's hondas are just today's version of the 1200 2-door coupe that I fell in love with back in the 80's; candy green, white top, deep dish cragar wheels with low-pros, and a loud ass glasspack on that little motor which made it sound 10-times faster than it really was.

Some of these fuckers need to remember their roots!!

Just say if your so smart WHY you working at a JUNK YARD????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Then leave

PS I have never been to the junk yard in over 5 years

I have Jeff Hino instead.

There are enough trucks around but u you have to take the truck home and part it out.I seen 2 620 go to the dump in my neihborhood,one was a 4x4.

4 Corners Auto Wrecking was the Worst!!!!!!!

alternator mount 30$ What I can buy it NEW

Guest DatsuNoob

I know where there's a real rough lookin 75 or 76 620 that's been sitting under a tree for as long as I can remember. Probably growing roots through the tires. There was a for sale sign on it, but I think they gave up. It has a camper shell on it, but at first glance it's enough to turn even the biggest datsun enthusiast's gut. Maybe a few good parts and a rebuildable engine atleast. They'd probably give it away, but I gotta move into a house with a garage to make it happen. Working on that, probably in Feb. I want to get it cause I know it'll be real cheap, maybe then some of you guys can over for a beer and you can get what you want off her.

Just say if your so smart WHY you working at a JUNK YARD????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Then leave

Whats wrong with WORKING in a wrecking yard?...at least the mother fuckers are working. NOT STEALING our trucks and cars and SELLING them to them for meth...THINK ABOUT IT PAL!:mad:

It really doesn't matter what the honda dushbags say, if anybody in their cliques were paying attention to the minitruck scene, they would realize that datsuns, luvs, and mazdas are coming back like a bad case of herpes! And 510's have never gone outta style, Z-cars have always been badass, and where the fuck would honda be if there wasn't a datsun 1200 or 510 to start the import craze way back in the day!?

Today's hondas are just today's version of the 1200 2-door coupe that I fell in love with back in the 80's; candy green, white top, deep dish cragar wheels with low-pros, and a loud ass glasspack on that little motor which made it sound 10-times faster than it really was.

Some of these fuckers need to remember their roots!!

Yea, I get shit like do you have a turbo on that. I'm like no It didn't come with one in 1971. Clueless honda POS. The Z car started the import craze back in the day. And they have no idea what it takes to build a 35 year old import.