What a dick!

Guest DatsuNoob

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hainz you never cease to amaze me with your....

The guy who works at the junkyard STARTED IT by insulting his ride right off the bat. Would you let this go if he said it to your faceand about your ride.??????

Now if I worked at a FIAT dealership and said to every owner their car was a piece of Shit ,Nobody would bring their car in if I treated them that way.

Not a good business pratice.Plus the Junk yard guy is full of shit. There are more L20s trucks driving around the world than the real early Honda Accords&CVCC.

Look at Iraq how many 620s are still going!!!!!!!

Most guys I have met at wrecking yards are cool as long as they appreciate what you are after.You get jacked up prices from the dude who heard that those things were rare.The cool guys who know what you are after but dont directly run or own the place will hook you up.

Most often very hick or tweeky.No offense to them just seems to be the case.There was a dude at Airport auto here and he was a prick on prices and hardly ever sold me shit.After he left it was like a candy store.Cheap as hell since the guys liked my 521 and I was there alot.

...at least they have jobs..bottom line! There are lots of free loaders and thieves in America.

They are selling us parts and not STEALING our FUCKING cars and trucks,and THEN selling the parts.

Perhaps they aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer. Maybe they like the work. Who knows?...like it's been said "It's a dirty job,but someone has to do it!" :lol::blink::D

Guest DatsuNoob
I know where there's a real rough lookin 75 or 76 620 that's been sitting under a tree for as long as I can remember. Probably growing roots through the tires. There was a for sale sign on it, but I think they gave up. It has a camper shell on it, but at first glance it's enough to turn even the biggest datsun enthusiast's gut. Maybe a few good parts and a rebuildable engine atleast. They'd probably give it away, but I gotta move into a house with a garage to make it happen. Working on that, probably in Feb. I want to get it cause I know it'll be real cheap, maybe then some of you guys can over for a beer and you can get what you want off her.

Well, I went over and saw the red 620 under the tree yesterday up close, and to be honest I saw nothing worth a shit except for the taillight housings and side markers. Didn't open the hood, but I wouldn't be surprised to find something as equally shitty under there. I dont think I'll get that truck, but if I do I couldn't offer more than $50 for it. Probably yank the motor take whatever small salvageable items, and send it off to the smelter. Sad looking P.O.S.

Well, I went over and saw the red 620 under the tree yesterday up close, and to be honest I saw nothing worth a shit except for the taillight housings and side markers. Didn't open the hood, but I wouldn't be surprised to find something as equally shitty under there. I dont think I'll get that truck, but if I do I couldn't offer more than $50 for it. Probably yank the motor take whatever small salvageable items, and send it off to the smelter. Sad looking P.O.S.

Well, if ya look close enuff, you will see that even though it looks really bad, etc...it CAN BE done and look good ...just my opinion...:D

4whatames0028.jpg

OLYellersatRaystoo.jpg

Guest DatsuNoob

No way dude, your truck then was mint compared to the rotting pile I saw under the tree. The tailgate was so gone it was actually peeling from the bottom out, fenders (rotten), bed (beat), it was just neglected. It has a big ugly camper on the back, and is parked out in front of what looks to be a meth lab. Old school yeller (red one) actually looks pretty straight.

OK ....well lets just say that I replaced: (because they were toast...) both front fenders, the hood, the tailgate, the dash, remember there was NO seat, nto even a skeleton, no right door glass, broken left door glass, no engine, no transmission, no......ah whwat the heck, I guesss you might be right, mine was in better shape than what you saw.....just trying to make a point...NOTHING is too far gone...(OH and I forgot...NO WIRES from the engine back...)

Guest DatsuNoob

I beleive you, tell you what Ron, I'll get you guys some pics and you can see what a horrid mess that old rotten excuse for a truck is. Yours has come a damn long way though, she turned out real nice in the end. I really dig the chrome airbrushed lettering on the gate too.