concealed handgun license records

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, not to thread jack, but back in the day Bill gave me the BEST advice ever about strippers. He said, "Matt, I know a lot of the girls who work at stateline, and I wouldn't fuck them with your dick and Randy pushing!" Woot! Totally awesome!

No no Bill, YOU are the coolest! Damn I wish Spaldings was still like that. We used to own that place. After you left I got the Ford and used it to climb cars out in row 24. They've since expanded past row 24. Remember we used to have burnout competitions? OH SHIT, I totally forgot about the time I set that Impala on fire trying to cut the core support with the torch!!! HAHAHAAHAHHAHAH! I can't believe I just remember that. Yes! :D

INDY510 is alway hi-jacking thread to talk about numbers X2

WTF, I can't add!

(Okay, now we really hould stop turning the top 2 threads into the insomniacs thread, I'm done)

WHy the FUCK do you guys need a concealed carry permit?

To legally carry a loaded weapon on your person or in your car. And if you even have an unloaded weapon in your glovebox let's say, in Washington, and a cop stops you and can't see it, but discovers it when you go to open your glovebox for your registration, then you'll get busted on carrying concealed weapons.

Plus, how else are you supposed to shoot the methhead when you live in a bad area of Spokane?

to hell with the government, im 19 and sometimes i carry a concealed .45. hell i bought it when i was 17. im nto scared and the 2nd amendment is the reason why im not scared by god im an american by blood and i have the right to keep and bear whetever the hell kind of arms i want. im in an organization called the ky corps of longriflemen and by ky state law i am "militia" and since i am militia then i shall be well regualted.

DOWN WITH OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!