so i finally got one!

squatches

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's wrong here???

A noob with oics? .............. .. WTF am I supposed to do now?

:lol: ^^^ , congrats on the find man ! just do something to it even 15 minutes a day ( doesn't matter what it is ) , and you will be happy ;)

INDY ---> Brown Bag .... now breathe slowly and take in the oic's ! :lol:

yeah its the one from craigslist, and yes i am missing alot of parts! the fenders and grill are in the car but i am still missing a motor all the interior and a floor! its the flintstone mobile for now. and more oics tomorrow after work :D

Sometimes when I look at my 510 with the bad passenger side door and fender and a fair amount of rust, I wish I'd found a better one. But then I think I saved this one from going to the crusher. Maybe there is a Special Place Beyond for saving dead Datsuns from being crushed. I know I ain't gettin into Heaven from anything else I do.

Len

theres a guy that makes replacement floorpans. I think its 150 per side, well worth the $ tho as they are perfect fits..

who is he? and do you have any way to contact him? shipping to her here would prob be a bitch though :rolleyes:

hey skunk you got any screws that hold the back windows on?

I think it depends on how nice you want to make it. looks to me like it could be hammered straight if not too rusty, and the uglyness would be hidden behind the fender and headlights. if that would bother you then you better find some straight metal from the west coast. :P i think i would replace the whole tail light panel too. have fun with it!

Which passenger side window? Quarter glass w/frame or regular door glass? I have 2 dr door glass for that side.

And holy non-existant floorpan Batman! :blink: