my 720 stolen today @Goodguys show

Went to the show with my son today and came out to go home only to find that some lowlife stole my truck .

I bought this truck new in 1986, it a 720 KC 4x4 just got it repainted white and also had the bed Rhino lined

has aluminum wheels with fairly new Yokohama tires, has Speedhunter/Fatlace lic frames and a Oil Can Henry

bumper sticker on the tailgate that says "If you love Lube it"

its a sick feeling I am having, I know its just a truck but it been like part of the family forever, any help is truly

appreicated, thank again for any help

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/vnn/1862982683.html

Edited by DeeJayA
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PLATE AND PICS NOW, I live in the valley and am all over this county and alwayse have my eyes peeled. Saw a stolen dump truck the other day and called it in for the Win! Got the Dumpy thing back to its origonal owners and busted a punk too!

PLATE AND PICS NOW, I live in the valley and am all over this county and alwayse have my eyes peeled. Saw a stolen dump truck the other day and called it in for the Win! Got the Dumpy thing back to its origonal owners and busted a punk too!

Got the Dumpy thing back to orginal owners :lol:

Hope you get the truck back!

-Denk

lol@dumpy thing.......was it a dumpy looking dump truck??

Not as dumpy as thier other one. My landlord/buddy Bob still works for them and was going to secure the lot they stole the dump and trailor out of the night before. I used to work there and have lots of fond memories of drivin that thing(overloaded).

Will keep my eyes peeled for your truck!

I'll cover Vancouver Island. :lol: (hell I look at anything Nissan anyway) White 4X4 with Wa plates.

That BLOWS! I'll keep an eye out up here in Richmond, should stick out like a sore thumb up here with the Washington plates even for me!

Yeah I couldn't get on the Realm either Jason. :lol:

General Error

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Too many connections [1040]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

Hi Mike, the Realm gets overloaded sometimes, I just came from there! In fact, I just got back from holidays this week too, good times. I'm going to finish up the head gasket on my 'goon today too! I just love working on the cars in the driveway in this kind of weather!

• 1 month later...

what ever happend?

here we are, two months later not a sign of it, it was in such good shape everyone is telling me that the lowlife is driving it around with different plates

and a rattle can paint job,

hope of ever finding it has died :(

Guest DatsuNoob

Dude, I'm so soory to hear that. I had honestly hoped we'd hear some good news. It may turn up sooner or later, you never know. People who do shady shit like rip off some dude's truck have a way of getting caught eventually. I've been keeping my eyes peeled locally.