Ratsun Campout Party Weekend!

Guest DatsuNoob

Guest DatsuNoob

I'm planning on hosting a weekend campout party at my compound the weekend of August 28th and 29th. I plan on having the BBQ set up, I'm buying a keg regardless of who shows up, beer pong, darts usual pit bike/beer laps going on in the back, maybe fun with Elmer's slingshot? Anything goes, no rules, not like Canby :lol:. :D I'd love it if you down south guys could come up too. I'm trying to get something big going here, and maybe even con some of you wiring experts for some help too :lol: I was thinking we could do another breakfast thing too like we did Pre-Canby.

Anyway, this thing is totally casual, I'll be partying Fri to Sunday and would love to see you guys here.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was considering on a road trip and come out, then I looked on a map and its about 2240 miles one way or 34 hr drive for me. I'll keep it in mind though if I get my 74 620 finished, I'd like to take it on a road trip and meet some people on the forum.

Guest DatsuNoob

Damn, I'm like a still clicking empty revolver on that one Mike. Skib, you and Kama are gonna make it or I'm gonna poop in your tent next year at Canby (:mellow: I'm serious), Atom's gonna make it too so I can feed his underage ass some drinks :lol:, Skunkie and Jass better come too! (Cookies would be a bonus, but not required) Looking forward to seeing the Keeper and the lovely Victory Lane up here too. Mike, shame you cant crawl off your rock, but atleast you got Ginger to keep you company (I'm leaning that way too btw, I need a dirty gal not the one next door ;)) Damn! Suspect, that sounds like quite the haul! If you dont make it, I'd totally understand, that's an insane drive, but we'd love to have you over.

Guest DatsuNoob

I'll be in the friendly drunk section :D. It would be super cool too, if Icehouse or anyone else that has a 4X4 would come out and throw some mud around in the backyard bog (pretty much a mud oval track with a clay pit and a somewhat deep drive-thru puddle).I wanna get some pics of a muddy 620 in the bog behind the barn. Jeff doesnt come to enough local meets anyway :poke: :D

Ill talk to my boss this week about geting the time off, i should have 3 vacation days left. But most the time if some one eles has the time off a second person cant have that day.Theres only 5 guys on my crew and theres never less the 4 people on the job in one day(unless people are sick) . I have 0 sick days and can get in alot of trouble if i was to call in sick.Like fired.

Guest DatsuNoob

Sounds like alot of you are gonna have a little trouble breaking away from work for a weekend. Hoping for a good turn out though. It's on for sure either way, me and a few of the locals wanna party too! :hyper: What kinda keg should I buy? I tried to add a poll but couldnt figure it out. I think there's Miller, Bud, Coors, PBR, High Life, Rolling Rock (is what we got last time) at Rollie's Tavern where I get my kegs filled (I'll get a full list tomorrow and post it). Kinda leaning towards Saturday night on that? Not really knowing when the majority of people may plan to show up. Not sweating it, just getting a little plan goin', still over a month out.

sounds like good times. :hyper:

Skib old dude, the fucks the mater with you!

Check out the JDM shiz Yo

cute-japanese-girls.jpg

the fuck ya thinkin u dirty ol man! :wub:

doubt they'd like your island better :rofl:

i got the chanel islands down here ;)

I'm Way down! My girl had planned a trip out to the east coast around that time but If I'm in the state, I'll be at the campout! Multimeter in hand ;) Seriously though I'm more than happy to help out with any wiring you need and I have access to endless free wire of all sorts !