All out datsun noobie.

I bought my first datsun yesterday.

It's a 1972 1600 pickup. This thing is awesome. It has some history in my town and gas found it's way down to me. I already have a large list of To-Do's.

- interior

- suspension

- bed restore

- rust

- engine

- audio

Probably in that order.

I can feel the late nights already slipping away.

To start off are there any websites that you guys suggest for parts?

I'll post some pictures soon of the guy.

Thanks

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to Ratsun, there is a wealth of info here for you! We will answer 1 question per pic of your ride.

Also please fully fill out your profile information, and thank you for choosing Ratsun Forums!

;)

Welcome to the forum my Datsun brother. We would love to share in the truck that you just bought but as you mite have already noticed its kind of hard without visual documentation. Also known as PICTURES! :huh: Pics Photos Images PolaROIDS Snapshots........... <_< & not just 1 fuzzy phone pic of the good side of the truck. We need 360 degree shots of the whole truck, interior & engine bay. We also need to hear from you about what you want to do to the truck. What needs to be fixed, whats unusual about it, what you like about & what you dont.

Then we can get excited about it too & be more willing to help out. There are a lot of resources to be had here for you my young Brother :D

• Like 4

Welcome to the forum my Datsun brother. We would love to share in the truck that you just bought but as you mite have already noticed its kind of hard without visual documentation. Also known as PICTURES! :huh: Pics Photos Images PolaROIDS Snapshots........... <_< & not just 1 fuzzy phone pic of the good side of the truck. We need 360 degree shots of the whole truck, interior & engine bay. We also need to hear from you about what you want to do to the truck. What needs to be fixed, whats unusual about it, what you like about & what you dont.

Then we can get excited about it too & be more willing to help out. There are a lot of resources to be had here for you my young Brother :D

well said