A bad ass project that died like the rest

When I first got into 510's I was looking for nic nac pieces to start putting mine together and I got in contact with Mark up in Woodinville. I drove up there and could not believe the insane beast of a car he was building. If any of you know what one im talking about its the one with the RB in it full cage custom everything. Damn near sit in the back seats to drive it. Anyways after that day I never even heard a thing about this car. I saw a couple posts of talk about it soon to be running, then one saying the car was sold to another 510 guy who was gonna finish where mark left off and get this beast on the rode.....I think the new owner actually chimed in here and told us this and that and how the car is in good hand blah blah blah.......well at the end its on craigslist f'in gutted for 2g's.......bullshit

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well is it that red one with the tilting front end? I heard he had it running. But it was running rough from what I remembered and the engine needed rebuilding. Instead of fixing the engine, he just sold it and called it good..... Sucks that it got parted...

What I want to know is what happen to that awd 510 with that JDM pulsar clip some one here got.... Was it finished??!??!?!!?

if you only have 80% skills have 120% money to cover it. 20% skills needs 580% money and so on...

... eventually your skills should earn you some money.

and then you use that to pay someone else to do it. :P

learning those skills the hard way ... is usually the only way <_<