TurboHLS30's '75 280z

Might have just the turbo manifold, wastegate, intercooler, piping, and rebuilt Garrett T3/T04 turbo for $1000 to a guy in Austrailia. That leaves me with the turbo intake, Megasquirt v2.2, and Supra 440cc's. I'd sell that stuff also, but I'm not sure of a price yet.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow it's been 3 months lol Well I've polished the carb top hats, painted the manifold black, built an exhaust, cleaned up the interior, and realized my custom paint job sucks lol. I just finished up the exhaust on the Z. From the it goes straight into a Borla ProXS, and then straight 2.5" with a turn down right before the diff. Hopefully it sounds good, but for $0 I can't complain no matter how it sounds B) The damn place that told me they had the rebuild kit for the carbs ended up having the wrong ones, which set me back another day :( I was hoping to get everything on today and hopefully have it running tonight :/ I'm just gonna go get gasket paper and make my own gaskets and hopefully everything goes right. I can really work on it that often because I have school 5 days a week and then I work on Saturdays. Slowly but surely, the only things that are left is to rebuild the carbs, buy another slave cylinder (those things hate me lmao), get a fuel pump, and buy rear shoes and the hardware for it. If anyone wants to donate to the parts list let me know :D

• 6 months later...

Hey guys! So I'm getting back in the game! I sold my Z back in May for $1,200 not running, and now the guy says I can buy it back for $1,300. The best part about it is its running now, and he's giving me a bunch of extra parts! So look forward to updates :D

Indy I sols my car before I could completely destroy it haha it was a learning experience. The next car will be fun

And Shane I'm jelly! Pm me or hit me up on Facebook still have tons of z parts still.and rare imported parts to

• 2 months later...