Canby 2011

sick620

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm... I think I did the same thing...

I thought once you're registered, you're just registered. Your name should be on a list at the gate when you show up, right? I didn't print anything out either, but my paypal has processed.

Guest kamakazi620

oh booooo fuckin hoooooo you cant have booze there :rolleyes:

its always been a rule so dont cry when it actually gets enforced.

More like boo fuck yoooou at least I aint selling ma truck on craigslist YO!!

I thought once you're registered, you're just registered. Your name should be on a list at the gate when you show up, right? I didn't print anything out either, but my paypal has processed.

yup, they will have your name on the list and have a packet for you when you get there

More like boo fuck yoooou at least I aint selling ma truck on craigslist YO!!

it aint for sale katfucker! trades yo.

O ok. I posted on mystatus that I wasn't sure if there was anything else I needed to do. And ppl were talking about a confirmation number and some sheet I was supposes to print out. So I got worried lol. Thanks guys.

hell yeah what kind of cost are we talkin

Depends on the item, how many colors etc.

A full car / truck; hood, sail panels, door handels trunk\tailgate with two colors is $200 How ever all $ is negotiable :-)

you're in!

Sweet! So stoked for my first Canby event! Im gonna be wearing a name tag! Wanna try anmeet everyone here on ratsun and make some connections. Since I got into the datto world this site has been such a life saver!! My girlfriendis sick of hearing about ratsun and seeing me always on lol.

Depends on the item, how many colors etc.

A full car / truck; hood, sail panels, door handels trunk\tailgate with two colors is $200 How ever all $ is negotiable :-)

i might have you something simple on my truck

I'm going. Leaving sooner rather than later. Lou (510_freak) might be going. Saw him last year.... on the ride home past Duncan? He pulled up beside me while I was driving.... thought it was a case of road rage. :lol: Hell I didn't know who the fuck. Sun was in my eyes. Slept under my rear bumper the night before. I was bagged.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I'm going. Leaving sooner rather than later. Lou (510freak) IS going he a;ready registered,and put new seats in the white bomb :lol: . Saw him last year.... on the ride home past Duncan? He pulled up beside me while I was driving.... thought it was a case of road rage. :lol: Hell I didn't know who the fuck(He said I looked zapped out from all the Datsun fun :lol: ). Sun was in my eyes. Slept under my rear bumper the night before. I was bagged.

Fixed :lol:

Rich said he can't get away but there's still 22 days to change that.

Lou you taking the Black Ball or ... what? I have some stuff to drop off near Jason's and pick up at Jason's and may go down a day early and take care of that first and wander down Friday over the border.. Actually I'll do that on the way home as one of the things is a Z22 block. Don't want to lug it to Canby.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Leaving Friday Mike :unsure:

I(we,my girls and the wife are coming)are game to leave Friday.

Can take Duke Point Ferry or the Port Angeles ferry