Canby 2011

sick620

How about a nice game of chess? Hooked up the chess board a few years back it was great. Yes there is hot water and it will blast the hair of your back. Love the showers at the fairgrounds. Except when someone walks in on my wife and I showering togehter

Sounds good to me! The game of chess, not walking in on your shower. ;) I have to see if I can find my traveling board. Haven't played chess in quite a while, probably going to get my butt kicked!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be nice to meet new dudes, maybe guys should put their Ratsun name by their cars.

I will label my truck and myself with my name. (plenty of stickers). I encourage everyone else to do the same. I like knowing who is who and whos vehicle is whos.

I would also like to take pictures of all owners and their vehicles one on one if you will let me so that way the rest of ratsun can see who belongs to what vehicle.

I'm not so worried about the plate in random pictures, more about if we're posing with our vehicle and there's a thread posted as such. Probably a little paranoia, but hey, this IS ratsun! :D

I will label my truck and myself with my name. (plenty of stickers). I encourage everyone else to do the same. I like knowing who is who and whos vehicle is whos.

I would also like to take pictures of all owners and their vehicles one on one if you will let me so that way the rest of ratsun can see who belongs to what vehicle.

i am not bringing my truck im riding with chister

Hey Chester, I'll ride down with ya from Puyallup and kick you some dough for gas if you have any space and possibly coming back up this way? Just an idea since money has been extremely scarce and things are not yet wrapped up on my truck. I was either thinking of trying to catch a ride or stay home and work on the truck

I know the ride from puyallup would work but I dont know about going back up there yet I will see what I can do and maybe look to catch a ride back with someone else??? So you can ride down with me on Saturday for sure

you are riding with me from boise and it sounds like Datsunoob will ride with me from puyallupp if he can get a ride back. just call me a taxi ollz

Oh gawd!! You 2 ridin together down from Puyallup? The back of Chesters truck will be full of hoes from Portland Ave!! :lol:

....and beer!! :lol:

Let the real party begin!

Guest 510kamikazifreak

you are riding with me from boise and it sounds like Datsunoob will ride with me from puyallupp if he can get a ride back. just call me a taxi ollz

Chisters taxi co? :lol:

i am not bringing my truck im riding with chister

Do the showers have hot waters? Just curious. Most places do, some don't. As for the outlets on the fence, I didn't pay for an RV spot, just a camping spot. Is there a difference? Anyway, we shouldn't have to rely on electrical pacification. As was mentioned, we'll have board games and other stuff going on.

no it's just left over rain water off the roofs! lol just kidding! yes there is hot water!

How about a nice game of chess? Hooked up the chess board a few years back it was great. Yes there is hot water and it will blast the hair of your back. Love the showers at the fairgrounds. Except when someone walks in on my wife and I showering togehter

Did you mean chess or chest??

If someone walks in on my wife and I showering togehter they better have the video camera with them!!!