jncbot's '76 610 4dr

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah man, I'd like to take a trip down there before too long. There's always cool stuff to do down there.

Get yours runnin' and we'll go cruisin' and take some rolling shots.

As long as you don't mind another 610 4 door in one of those rolling shots...I figure as long as I can keep my sanity, school is out just in time for me to go to Canby next year...

As long as you don't mind another 610 4 door in one of those rolling shots...I figure as long as I can keep my sanity, school is out just in time for me to go to Canby next year...

The more the better. I'm gonna hold you to that, so there better be twice as many 610s at Canby next year as there were this year ;)

.. and that goes for you too, Jncbot

The more the better. I'm gonna hold you to that, so there better be twice as many 610s at Canby next year as there were this year ;)

Rollin shots....they haven't even crossed my mind yet....can't wait to get 2dr and a 4dr side by side shots either!

oh man, four 610's at Canby will be sick!!!

and zerow, roll thru anytime you want:cool:

then i got to try and get my act together and get michelle up there now dont i

As long as the coins keep dropping, I can pull this off. It'll be a sedan with two seats...but we'll be rollin'!

I'm with micro - it looks like a coolant leak....

Or, wait a minute, your 610 is automatic, right? Even higher on the list would be the trans cooler line at the radiator connection.

Here's what to do: Grab a drip pan, place under car and over suspicious spot. Put newspaper on the bottom of the pan. Check for color.

Wet/watery and anything from greenish to rusty = coolant, and its at your radiator. Oily and Reddish (like cherry Kool-Aid) to reddish-brown is transmission fluid, and its at the connection at the bottom of your radiator.

it's greenish...but couldn't remeber what to do until I just re-read this. I'll check the plug tomorrow when I stop by.

I'm going to hit up skunk tomorrow to see if he's got that alt for me to buy! Yeeee...can't wait to driver her!!

green is coolant and Kelly is working this weekend. Hes sort of ajusted his schedule again since im in school, he's not waking up till like 8 now just so you know

also as far as the paint goes on his 610 the guy that re-painted it didnt sand down the old paint at all so the new layer is just peeling off :(

I'm with micro - it looks like a coolant leak....

Or, wait a minute, your 610 is automatic, right? Even higher on the list would be the trans cooler line at the radiator connection.

Here's what to do: Grab a drip pan, place under car and over suspicious spot. Put newspaper on the bottom of the pan. Check for color.

Wet/watery and anything from greenish to rusty = coolant, and its at your radiator. Oily and Reddish (like cherry Kool-Aid) to reddish-brown is transmission fluid, and its at the connection at the bottom of your radiator.

it's greenish...but couldn't remeber what to do until I just re-read this. I'll check the plug tomorrow when I stop by.

I'm going to hit up skunk tomorrow to see if he's got that alt for me to buy! Yeeee...can't wait to driver her!!

• 3 weeks later...

Where are the updates? :angry:

sorry micro :(

i've been pretty busy tryin to make $ for rent and bills, and haven't really been able to set time aside for my car :angry:

but i traded skunk a cruiser bike to get some cash and an alt (took a few weeks of me buggin him to look for it)....and i just now set up for my friend to come over tomorrow and help me with the install. cross your fingers for me!! :P

and i'll have him look at my radiator too...it's hard to tell if its still leaking?

• 1 month later...

What ever happened to this?

My l,ife just got crazy........read my stat update....

I run my town as a promotions guy! i work for 5 different clubs, bars, venues, and i party! my car has a water pump issue, alt promlem still, but see looks soooooo sexy all wet and matte green! ;0

face book me Nathaniel Klute....and you can see my life for the last 2 months. Just had ab ugly sweater party.....50+ friends!!!

My car has pleny of yaers with me...my friends might not after this one.....im moving to a bigger city soon!

Much love, ive been thinging about your car latel...it was so fun to ride in back in sept! i just dont have any kind of funds to work on my baby right now :(

WhompStomp Wario-

This is the music i promote......

i get the clubs, and dance parties poppin' off......don't hate if its not your style....music has come a long way!!! the new stuff is truely new tho.....this stuff has just now been created!!!!

and i'm now in the studio about to lay down some tracks......so be ready

http://soundcloud.com/aleafauve/heyoka-diesel

http://soundcloud.com/martypartymusic/martyparty-thexx-infinity-remix

http://soundcloud.com/djbassel/rusko-sub-focus-hold-on-dj-bassel-remix

http://soundcloud.com/stevenfrank/doctor-p-rasputins-gold

So there r just a few cuts that are pretty fresh.......Just turn it way up....but you already knew that!!!

Good to hear you're still keepin' in touch. No facebook for me, but hope to see you on here from time to time, and at some of the Datsun shindigs. If you ever need to part w/ your 4 door, let me know. Good luck to you Nathan.

Thanks Mirco....i will keep that in mind!

When i get a carport, it will be on like donkey kong! until then im shacked up with lots of ladies, doing all kinds of medical salts:D and enjoying my rainy, awesome winter!

and oh yeah, i just made my rent last moth my selling my art!!!!!! FUCK YEAH....i guess i really am an artist!:lol:

• 3 months later...

Got it running yet? :P

I will seriously buy it from you if you don't want to deal with it anymore. I'll pay more than you did too. Just let me know if your interested.

Hmmmm, a sedan owner...I smell....competition...

Got it running yet? :P

I will seriously buy it from you if you don't want to deal with it anymore. I'll pay more than you did too. Just let me know if your interested.

I've just been too busy (mostly too broke!) to do anything to my car. It's been a shitty winter as far as rain and cold go. Jimmy and I are going to work on it when it gets nicer out, we were just talking about on st. paddy's day.....so until I get too frusterated, need to sell it, or find another car....jessi you'll be the first person I call!

• 2 months later...