jncbot's '76 610 4dr

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of car work today!!!! Thanks to jas mostly....I helped a little ;)

I'm going out tonight for $1 micros with the homies....so I'll have to do my postings and pics tomorrow!

Maybe jas will fill y'all in with what we did today...if she's bored??

Bumpers are off....that's all I'm saying!

I went over to Jnco's house today and we worked on his car. We got the park benches off finally, and the car look much much better. Jnco used my stain glass paint to paint his high beams too. We also went through and cleaned all his light sockets and replace the bulbs so all his lights and blinkers work now. Lastly I confirmed that he needs a new alternator. It sounds good when it's running so he should be able to drive it once thats done.

100_1598.jpg

100_1600.jpg

100_1591.jpg

100_1601.jpg

100_1597.jpg?t=1285218834

100_1584.jpg

100_1585.jpg

his dog is awesome :D

100_1588.jpg

I had one and that dog could climb over a six foot chain link fence! till he got old

got her running for a liitle bit today....then flooded the engine...... fml!!

But got these today for $25, they're 14x8...now i just need a sandblaster and tires :P

P1000182.jpg

P1000183.jpg

my brothers sportin those rims to just wire wheeled um up and painted fine sanded off high spotsdatsun024.jpg

Kakoa, or koa is the shit!!

He can jump 4 feet high, loves to eat thru dry wall, eats metal....I'm serious!...and he like to bite fat girls boobs! And we talking fat, obese, bbw....it's hellas funny tho :) jumpin to bite boobs....he's doing what I wAnt to do, but would go to jail for it!! Hrs my bros dog... But hrs in Korea

Thanks to jas my car finally looks good, and we got them lighta to work! Woop woop!!!!

Love eug ratsuners!!!

now bring her down to earth and put the turbines on it cut 3 coils off the front springs and 1.5 off the rears and you will get this stance

DSC04292.jpg

for reference my dads hand is at about stock height

edit heres a quick rough chop of it lowered

100_1601copy.jpg

now bring her down to earth and put the turbines on it cut 3 coils off the front springs and 1.5 off the rears and you will get this stance

100_1601.jpg

100_1601copy.jpg

Took the words right out of my mouth. Take Coils off 1/2 a coil at a time. I know it's tedious, but I wouldn't go much more than a full coil on the rear, tops. That Super Swamper look has got to go...

It looks real good without the park benches. I would drive extremely careful, though. The sheet metal is not cheap, or plentiful...

If you want to get those turbines clean, without a wire wheel or sanding, there is a trick :D

Goto napa and get their aluminum spray cleaner, napa brand... It works WONDERS. Heres mine before and after, with this spray left on for about 30-50 seconds.

Now mind you, i tried SOS pads, dawn soap + hot water, simple green, and a few other things that has always worked. This shit was just stuck on there! Anyways, oics..

Before.

IMAG0388.jpg

IMAG0413.jpg

After

DSCF0162.jpg

DSCF0161.jpg

• Like 1

So happy to have the dattosan bug again!

Burning Man took it out of me....and all my $ too :(

but I'm back with a new creative spark, going to Noob's party this weekend with jas, skunk and kamikazi...super stoked on that!! And I'm getting $30 in free gas from DHS, so that's a come up!!!

If you want to get those turbines clean, without a wire wheel or sanding, there is a trick :D

Goto napa and get their aluminum spray cleaner, napa brand... It works WONDERS. Heres mine before and after, with this spray left on for about 30-50 seconds.

Now mind you, i tried SOS pads, dawn soap + hot water, simple green, and a few other things that has always worked. This shit was just stuck on there! Anyways, oics..

Before.

IMAG0388.jpg

IMAG0413.jpg

After

DSCF0162.jpg

DSCF0161.jpg

sweet! Thanks for the heads up! Just how much did u need to buy? And is it cheap?.....cuz I'm poor as fuck

would I need to do some cleaning to them before I use this napa stuff?

No, no cleaning needed! Its just under 11 dollars for a bottle of it. Just spray it on, let it sit, wash it off. And if theres some heavy caked on stuff, just use a wire brush or score pad or something. it takes it right off.

I paid 11 dollars, but according to online its only 6 bucks. here is a link so you can see what it looks like. If you were closer i would just come over and do them for you, as the bottle will last a long time!

http://www.napaonline.com/Search/Detail.aspx?R=MCR1458_0075100080

so i've been really busy working this summer at festivals, working in town on 2 food carts, my bday, swimming, floatin' drinking...ya know, summer thangs, and so i haven't really done much since i got her running besides drive 2.8 miles around my neighborhood to keep her working....but that's all about to change!!! i'll be able to drive again (legally) twords the end of Aug, and i want bumpers removed, electrical system's bugs worked out (so i have blinkers and taillights), the rust on the lower part of my doors addressed, and i would like to clean up my turbines, and buys some nice rubbers :cool: all before Aug 23rd!!!!

i start tomorrow:D

When I get back in town from Tacoma I'll get right on cleaning my rims, and getting a new alt installed. Then she'll drive like a dream sittin on 15's!!! What what!?!

Still gotta get insurance and my license tho.....fuck you $, and me not having any :(

... looks like tomorrow never came... :unsure: