please guys watch this clip

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

See that's my problem is that people have such a big problem with God being in the US. It was here long before we were and I don't believe anyone had a problem with it before when it was put in place. But now people seem to have a such a huge problem with it, I'm not a Christain and I have no problem with it because it was here before my time. I say to all those people who come over here from other countries complaining about our ways can leave. If you don't like it you can GTFO.

But that's just me.

Do you remember why we left England for the new world? There's more than one viewpoint in the world. What gets me is all these high and mighty people thinking their beliefs are the only ones that matter. Religion is better left practised at home, it has no business in government or education. But that's just me.

I'm not the only one. Pick up a copy of Mark Twain's "Letters from the Earth." You'll see what I mean.

And people wonder why our contry has been going down the shitter. We go to other coutries telling them they arent doing shit right, yet we cant figure out or own shit here. I love this contry, but alot needs to get fixed. Didnt we leave england for being able to follow our own hearts, and didnt we form our own country to get away from taxation? heh.

The most important election he says, yet he was lobbying for an octagenarian who probably would have died in office, and an unqualified bimbo who would have been the equivalent of a high school prom queen winning a sweepstakes in which the prize was the vice presidency.

To play a phrase my George Bush sr. of all people, I think my dog Molly would have had more skill at being president than McCain, and most definitely more skill at being vice president than Sarah Palin. I'm surprised she can walk and chew gum at the same time.

Holy WTF batman, that's whacked! :) For the record, I hate politics also. Usually because it's some santicmonius self-righteous ass trying to intimidate people to think like they do. One could liken it to the Thought Police.