Stereo stolen from my 620

I crashed at my partners house the other night, I had to work early and I wanted to be closer to work for the morning. I had locked both my doors but left my crawl through unlocked. My doors are kinda funky and sometimes my locks cease up and my key wont unlock them and Im afraid of breaking my key so I leave the crawl thru unlocked for that emergency. Well I came out to my truck and my glove box had been broken and all my shit was thrown all about the car and my deck was gone. Not the BEST stereo but it was decent and it was mine. Nothing else was stolen.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad thing is that I have alarms in all my vehicles since I moved to WA. back in KY people still can leave their cars unlocked but the key thing in KY is if you get caught on someone property after dark, they will more than likely collect your body in the morning.

Kinda like Texas. They have a law (He needed killin) That's all you have to say when the cops show up.

Yep, it's starting to get towards summertime, when the tweakers don't fear the cold. I took Mol for a walk tonight and stared down a few. Keeping the pistol handy, keep all the vehicles inside the fenced yard, and don't leave anything shiny laying out. It just attracts them.

Yep, it's starting to get towards summertime, when the tweakers don't fear the cold. I took Mol for a walk tonight and stared down a few. Keeping the pistol handy, keep all the vehicles inside the fenced yard, and don't leave anything shiny laying out. It just attracts them.

I hear ya HRH. In WA all i had to do is stop by the cop shop and fill out some paperwork and take a lil test, got my concealed permit in the mail. Here, i have to goto the local college and take a class on it, then do some paperwork, then get it. Kinda lame lol. Sucky thing is, washington doesn't recognize the oregon permit, and vise verse. Plus its illegal to carry a pistol across the state line. So have to be super careful.

That really sucks man/have been there like a lot of us :angry:

Take everything out valuable , and leave yer doors un-locked ---> total bitch to replace broken glass over almost nothing right ?

I had an individual faking "Road Work" rifle through my 240z 2 months ago at "CarQuest" off powell street in Gresham , I thought the work he was doing was strange( had an orange safety jacket on that was LIKE NEW and acting like he was working on the filter inside the storm drain in the ground BY HIMSELF WITH NO VEHICLE AROUND )so I had taken my cd player face , and a few tools as well as the records with me in a little binder inside for safety sake since I felt uncomfortable about it :D ---> I came out of the store and my door was wide open with no one around ! ---> thank goodness kill switches and :fu: theives. Nothing gone , and nothing broken :thumbup:

Good luck either way man , probably the neighbors that did it ! :sneaky: