introduction

Hello everybody I have been spending more and more time lurking around Ratsun over the past few years. I have a 1970 240Z that I have been fixing up and thought I should say "hi" and hope to be able to contribute to this board. I am in love with my Z but my eyes have been "seduced" by a few of the 510's posted around here. I promise to be faithful but...damn! It's ok to look...right? Gord

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Update I finally got my Z finished enough to drive last month. I thought I would post up some pictures.

Here is the engine completed.

3-5-11031.jpg

Dash is recovered.

2011-07-17182304.jpg

A little walk around with video.

th_video-2011-07-17-18-21-34.jpg

Video of a couple laps...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA0-i61Q-yo

A picture at the track this weekend.

2011-07-24161615.jpg

She's not finished yet, but at least she's back on the road.:D Gord

Ah Gmac, you made it over to Ratsun! I've been following your build on NICO since it's inception. I'm reintr0ducing over there, the ultimate lurker.

For those that don't know, this is seriously one of the most inspiring home builds that I've ever seen.

• Like 1

2011-07-24161615.jpg

She's not finished yet, but at least she's back on the road.:D Gord

Do not make any more changes. Leave the paint and everything just like that. The next time some Hondatard pulls up on you, you can leave him crying.

I love in the video how it sounds like a farking space ship!

Ah Gmac, you made it over to Ratsun! I've been following your build on NICO since it's inception. I'm reintr0ducing over there, the ultimate lurker.

I have been a lurker around here for a long time. I love my Z but I actually wanted a 510 first. Some of the best 510's I have seen, have been here on Ratsun.net.

Do not make any more changes. Leave the paint and everything just like that.

Every where I go, people say the same "don't change a thing". Not everybody, but some. I like the look, Ratsun/Rat-rod kinda.

Here is another picture of her with a friends skyline:D. We both look pretty ruff.

P7096465.jpg

P7096464.jpg

I need to take care of some welded seams with sealer and I want to undercoat it so it will not rust. I don't think it will last long in Ohio without some protection.

Gord