LEAVING FOR GERMANY = COMPULSIVE SELLING!!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone from lynnwood coming down this way soon? Id like the rims/tires. 20 dollars thats a steal :D

OR! Anyone close to edakotaford that can store them for a little bit and bring them down to canby or something??

OR! Anyone close to edakotaford that can store them for a little bit and bring them down to canby or something??

I can, but they got to come to me, I am not well liked by certain people up there that have way too many cops as friends. :no: get them down to 38th st and I-5 and I will bring them the rest of the way to Canby :thumbup:

I can, but they got to come to me, I am not well liked by certain people up there that have way too many cops as friends. :no: get them down to 38th st and I-5 and I will bring them the rest of the way to Canby :thumbup:

That would be sick!!

I dont know anyone in the lynnwood area tho that would bring them to you. I really would like to have them :D

That would be sick!!

I dont know anyone in the lynnwood area tho that would bring them to you. I really would like to have them :D

I would love to go get them for you and if they want to bring them to like the 167/405 exit I would go get them. But I will not ever set foot in Lynnwood again. Getting pulled over by 5 cop cars at gunpoint is something I care not to repeat anytime soon. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.