my truck a bit ugly?

i had my truck out working on it today, a nieghbor stopped and said it was ugly, i should have said so are you lol.

fuel pump decided to start leaking, and it flooded while i was trying to start it. i will do some adjusting and get it started so i can take it for a drive.

this is the ugly side of my truck, the ony rust i have to fix is on this side.

101_0567.jpg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no, its great actually. slam that shit and drive it just like that. white walls look good on dog dish hubcaps...

Thanks, i plan on lowering it and keeping the stock rims for now, i need 2 more hub caps, i just found the two today in the bed of the truck.

I spent all winter just getting little mechanical stuff fixed, and today the fuel pump started leaking and it didnt want to start. I will just have to check it over and it will be ready. The seat is in the bed, i sat on a milk crate moving it today.

seat will be going to a shop to be redone in the near future, i havnt had much time for cosmetic looks i just have been working on the mchanical stuff, and getting the roof fixed since it was crushed in bad.

here she is when i joined the forum last year, some of you may remember i got it for free

100_0413.jpg

Back in the 70s I drove a 521, and it was a super reliable fun truck. It wasn't pretty (not quite ugly) but I loved it just the same. Fuck everyone else. Then I saw a 620 and that was it. I never got over it. Years went by and totally by accident I got one for $69 for hauling fire wood. Thought it might be a Toyota at first but as soon as I saw it I knew for sure this was going to be mine. Hands down the most beautiful looking truck Nissan ever made. So do not give a thought to what those others may say or think. :console:

i had my truck out working on it today, a nieghbor stopped and said it was ugly, i should have said so are you lol.

fuel pump decided to start leaking, and it flooded while i was trying to start it. i will do some adjusting and get it started so i can take it for a drive.

this is the ugly side of my truck, the ony rust i have to fix is on this side.

101_0567.jpg

Looks good to me. I would weld up the rearend and a set of mud grip tires on the back so i can get to the fishin hole a little easier. With the street tires you need more of a running start on some of these mud holes.

Nah, thats a beautiful truck.

Your neighbor is just a jealous hater!

When I see something like that in a driveway, I pull over to see if its for sale, or if the owner knows about this site.