b210 to 510

Hello Gents

Radio here from the Truck forum. Might be picking up a 510 (1973 4 dr) with a botched interior. I have a 1978 B210 2dr already, with a mint interior. THe 510 Im buying has 2 differnet front seats, and a different back seat, that looks indentical to my b210s backseat! Question is, can I put the b210s seating in the 510?

Thanks in advance Radio

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fair enough. Next question he wants 500$ with turbine mags (extra set bald tires) its currently on steelies. I have some 4 bolt steelies brand new rubber 210 wheels I can toss on there, and he said I can buy it for 350, without the turbines...and then put whatever kinda rims i want on there.

Radio

I wouldn't be surprised if the front seats bolt in, but I doubt anything else would fit properly. The rear seat on a 510 is made to fit exactly around the rear wheel arches and other unibody sections in there, and I highly doubt the b210 is the same.

Might be picking up a 510 (1973 4 dr)

That would be really rare........ seeing as all '73s were 2drs........ I would check the vin numbers and make shure he didn't swap vins from a 2dr....

It is probably a 72..... does the rear windshield have defrost strips? ....... maplight on the dash?

As for seats: I don't imagine B210 seats are very comforatable....... the rear seat probably will not line up right

I have 1994 Honda prelude seats in my dime....... but it required custom brackets and bending the front tabs..... they are really comforatable though...

How many cars do you have now Radio? ....... why do you want a B210 without any seats?

the b210, i decieded a long time ago that the engine by itself was worth more to me than anything else, I want it for a future 320 or 520 truck. I'll post some pics, and get this year sorted out, and I emailed to ask the vin.

Radio

That would be really rare........ seeing as all '73s were 2drs........ I would check the vin numbers and make shure he didn't swap vins from a 2dr....

It is probably a 72..... does the rear windshield have defrost strips? ....... maplight on the dash?

I would guess that it is a '72 that was sold and registered in '73 as a '73. As has been said previously '73 510 were only 2-door, and had some other distinct features that were '73 only.

so 72? I had sgi do a 10$ search, and see what it really is. 72, is fine, if 73 4 doors never existed.

Radio

the door plate (if there) should have the manuf date stamped.

may be registered as a different year than made, depending on when sold.

As for this registered different than made, I sell cars for 7 yrs now. A 09' with an 09' vin built in 08, or 09, sold in 10' 09', or 08' is a 2009 Vehicle.

So yeah built, means shit to me, VIN comes up as 73.

Radio

As for this registered different than made, I sell cars for 7 yrs now. A 09' with an 09' vin built in 08, or 09, sold in 10' 09', or 08' is a 2009 Vehicle.

So yeah built, means shit to me, VIN comes up as 73.

Radio

you have to remember that things were very different in 72-73 smog regulations for example they didnt exist

Yeah im super excited now just having trouble finding a cost effective and easy enough way to get it here. Harley can't go, so hes thinking just take his nissan and dolly, if the benz had a hitch, lol....

Radio