77 620 kc,SOLD

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

like really, this is a great little KC, not a show truck. but a great start to a dd/restore custom datsun project.

payed much more then 700 for it when i got it, and iv put work into her.

only selling for so cheep to work out another deal, need 500 to make it work. could try and sell for more but time is a factor for me right now. ill toss it on CL in a week but would really like to keep this a ratsun truck.

so thing is runing, starts every try but not readdy to roll down the road.

It has a exhaust leak, so its loseing some power. but i just broke the bolts that hold down the plate for the throttle cable so it runs you just cant get it to go because you can give it gas.

so it has to be towed, or you can come down to eugene and work on it.

if i dont get it out of my girls dads driveway by the end of the month its going to the scraper.

its a late 77, there just stock 620 disk brakes

but really people come on, $500. i know i could get more out of this thing. i could get more just parting it out. if i fixed the intake and throttle cable i could get twice as much out of it. i just need $500 soon. tell your friends.

Hey skunk, is it a standard bed, dont want to go back to look at the pics >.>. If it is, ill throw in a part blue/part brown canopy for it. IMAG0069.jpg so whoever buys it, if they want to sweeten it for skunk, you can have a canopy as well. so come buy his truck......and take this canopy off my property :)

Hey skunk, is it a standard bed, dont want to go back to look at the pics >.>. If it is, ill throw in a part blue/part brown canopy for it.

for skunk, you can have a canopy as well. so come buy his truck......and take this canopy off my property :)

Are you giving that thing away? I've got one for a mazda I've been trying to sell for a while... :(

i really dont want to have to put this thing on CL, its to far away for me to be showing it to people who just want to look. and im never home to answer the phone, (no cell just land line)

i wonder how much i would get sending the whole thing to the scraper....

Guest 510kamikazifreak

crap, now that I started selling all my 620 parts... hmmmmmm

:( If only it was a longbed. Then I could sleep in it seeing as how I'll be homeless soon

Time for a mini camper :unsure:

Hulk haulers give around $50-75. Most junkyards $100-200 if YOU deliver.

Honestly, at that price I'd come down and get it, but I don't have a good way to haul it right now. My tow vehicle needs brake cylinders, and my Chevy isn't wired for my flatbed yet. I won't have that done until around New Years. I have the trailer, just not the tow vehicle.

Honestly, at that price I'd come down and get it, but I don't have a good way to haul it right now. My tow vehicle needs brake cylinders, and my Chevy isn't wired for my flatbed yet. I won't have that done until around New Years. I have the trailer, just not the tow vehicle.

dooooo it :lol:

get a great deal and help skunk get a rad datto :cool:

Skunk? You reLly have to have the truck gone by the end of this month?

I cAn buy this thing jan7th at the very earliest.

I really wanted the wagon skib is sellin for 1500$'but at this price I can buy it on my very next check.

I hope this might be workAble for

You, I can see now your doing some kind of big sale on your cars to pick up this new top secret project from your build thread, I would hate to see you get your datsuns sold but not in time.

If this is doable pm me, ii might be able to pay you more if we can work out something on fixing the truck so I can drive it back to Portland.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.