Apple's iPad Tablet find its Way into a Car [with Video]

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah yes, another modern widget I could care less about. My Sony Walkman cassette player is way cooler. But wait, I see a trend......hold on.....yes! MORE people will be driving while distracted or attempting to program, poke, watch, and listen to some inane piece of hardware instead of concentrating on the road like they're supposed to be!

"Ingenious" is not the word I would use to describe it. "Asshattery" seems much more fitting.

(I won't tell you how I really feel.) :)

• Like 1

ive actually seen the inside of this. the inside has one BIG ass battery, an ipod touch, which is hooked into the touch monitor...

and really ,if you spend money on something like this. At least get a Droid powered touch pad.

The only thing the iPad is, is a giant iPhone without the whole phone thing.

How long will Steve Jobs produce redundant, less featured, more pricey products until the increasingly absurd Apple fan base realizes that it's exactly that: Silly.

Back on topic, one less thing we need is some giant screen to play with while they hurdle their two+ ton land ships towards drivers actually paying attention?