throw it in the gutter and go buy another

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well my heater core exploded so i had to pull it out.and since the heater core hoses are nla i bought this

f4197bad.jpg

The recirc hole on the intake pipe from the maf tom turbo was ductaped closed so i decided to plug it with this

6a58d03d.jpg

figure if it stop's water from leaking it should stop air . what do you guy's think?

well i just spent the last 4 hours reinstalling my refurbished heater core. it only took me an hour to get all the air out> :angry: Let me just remind every one! I hate volkswagon radiator's. Finally after i cut my self real good and bled on the car bart decided to vent all the excess air from the system but not before i got coolant in the cut i had just gotten. But i did manage to get the alarm working. now i just have to put the front heater box cover and vent's back on then hook my gauges back up screw the dash on then bolt the steering column back up and should be able to drive it!

on my way home to go to sleep at around midnight i notice a strange noise coming from the front end . I dont know about you guy's but when something is not right with my car it drives me nut's till i figure it out. so i pulled it in the garage and jacked it up and started checking things. after about an hour and a half of head scratching i figured it out.

0dd0c4fc.jpg

see the bolt in the middle that attache's it self to the mount that attaches to the strut tower it had came loose man i am glad it was not a ball joint like i was thinking it was lol

on my way home to go to sleep at around midnight i notice a strange noise coming from the front end . I dont know about you guy's but when something is not right with my car it drives me nut's till i figure it out. so i pulled it in the garage and jacked it up and started checking things. after about an hour and a half of head scratching i figured it out.

0dd0c4fc.jpg

see the bolt in the middle that attache's it self to the mount that attaches to the strut tower it had came loose man i am glad it was not a ball joint like i was thinking it was lol

yeah , I am the same way but , somedays I say "screw it if it's broken it deserves to die" lol , good to hear it was a loose bolt and not yer ball joint :lol:

hmmmmmmmmm if I did the same thing trying to figure out what is wrong with my car like you , I'd die from sleep deprivation :lol:

Solution = Nylock Nuts are my fav's when possible ? :cool:

I'll be out there to wrap a ziptie around yer driveline next here soon so watch out ! :P :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I guess...

My 6 cyl turbo gets 27-29 mpg highway. I averaged 23.7 mpg on a recent tank of gas just going to work and back.

Yes but the Z is MUCH more aerodynamic than a brick...err, I mean 510.

so today on the free way i was on my way home and i was stuck behind a guy talking on his phone doing 50 in a 55 . So i figured fuck it i will just pass this guy so i down shifted to 3rd and punched it. The car took off like a rocket and just as i was passing him i grabbed 4th. When i grabbed 4th the car broke the tires loose. lucky my years of driving side ways in my 4 door had prepared me for such a situation! This was not the first time i had been side ways in a dime at 70. But this was the first time where i was on the free way next to some one while doing it and with out lsd and with out doing it on purpose! So i just slightly counter steered and let off the gas.It scared the shit out of me.I also felt like a jack ass after words . Don't get me wrong i am not bragging or saying what i did was cool. I am writing this to warn people if you put a sr in a 510 you better stick a rack and lsd in it. If i would have had a steering box i don't know what would have happened.

some one sell me a R180 lsd.

• Like 2

so today on the free way i was on my way home and i was stuck behind a guy talking on his phone doing 50 in a 55 . So i figured fuck it i will just pass this guy so i down shifted to 3rd and punched it. The car took off like a rocket and just as i was passing him i grabbed 4th. When i grabbed 4th the car broke the tires loose. lucky my years of driving side ways in my 4 door had prepared me for such a situation! This was not the first time i had been side ways in a dime at 70. But this was the first time where i was on the free way next to some one while doing it and with out lsd and with out doing it on purpose! So i just slightly counter steered and let off the gas.It scared the shit out of me.I also felt like a jack ass after words . Don't get me wrong i am not bragging or saying what i did was cool. I am writing this to warn people if you put a sr in a 510 you better stick a rack and lsd in it. If i would have had a steering box i don't know what would have happened.

some one sell me a R180 lsd.

thats freaken tight...hahaha wish i could stuff it in 4th and be sideways..... :P