Holy crap, I've been printed!

HRH

So I was eating breakfast just now and flipping through one of the thousand car magazines that litter my coffee table. It happened to be Grassroots Motorsports (you may remember the lack of a 510 rant thread where I wrote a letter to them) and I normally don't read the letters to the editor until I'm finished with the rest of the car stuff.

Anyway, I just looked at the April 2010 issue (with the yellow vw bug on front) and my letter is in there!

grmarticle.jpg

• Like 2
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the same thing about the article, but then I realized that the pl510 went out of production in 1973, which was 37 years ago. The article was about the most influential cars of the last 25 years, so I let them off the hook.

I'll have to go recheck, but I think they had a BMW 2002 in there or something, right? I seem to remember there were some cars older than 25 years. Could be wrong, but regardless, need more 510s. ;)

Just looked through the article and I didn't see a single car that dated before the early 80's. I do recall them having an article a few years ago about the most influential cars ever (not in the last 25 years) and the 510 was included.

But I wholeheartedly agree with you, GRM needs MORE 510!!

hey now! i dont drink mountain dew! <_<

& i thought you were reporting your recent arrest! :rofl:

You mean how I was arrested for looking too good? Yeah, you're right! :D