post your google street view!!

well here is my house on street view. at least it was sunny and i had just washed my car!

i cant figure out how to make the pic appear here tho, so it may be just a link, its the second addy choice down, doesnt go straight to the pic.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&source=hp&q=7544+columbia+street+mission+bc&oq=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=7544+Columbia+St,+Mission,+BC&gl=ca&ei=Zkd0S6yQF5LYtgOx4oWnBg&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CAkQ8gEwAA

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be happy to tell anyone where I live, just ask. I would rather not post and leave information for everybody to see.

In Google street view, my Aerostar van, and boat are not at home. If you Google the local boat ramp, there is my van, and boat trailer, with no boat.

Did I mention I like to waterski, a lot?

yeah muck, that works how i thought. if it could even just show the pic of my place striaght on here that may work better, no addy posted then i suppose. i could care less if ppl see my addy, its in the phone book. and to those i ship parts to its not hard to find.

yeah muck, that works how i thought. if it could even just show the pic of my place striaght on here that may work better, no addy posted then i suppose. i could care less if ppl see my addy, its in the phone book. and to those i ship parts to its not hard to find.

Try it now, I edited the link.

I love how the face derecognition software blurred out the hubcap.

I've seen some really silly blurring... supposed to blur out faces and phone numbers, etc, but there's a pic out there of a horse and carriage where the people on the carriage faces are unblurred but the HORSE's face is blurred.

Doesn't this help those who you wouldn't want to know where you live???? Kevin, I'm surprised you posted anything. Everyone have good security for your home and garage and a kill switch on your ride?

Ummm... I didn't post where I live now. The pic of my ex's house doesn't show a location. Can you tell me where she lives?

I took a screen capture and even blurred the street number on the mini map.