BOWLING!!!!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do, but haven't in a while. I was in a league before I moved, but don't have any friends that bowl where I live now. I'm pretty inconsistent and throw a pretty straight ball...not sure why. Well, I have some idea but not sure on how to improve. My average varied around 147. My high game is at least a 234, but I seem to remember bowling a 246 at one point. I should try to join another league.

Just make sure to not go...

OVER THE LINE!!!!

the-dude.jpg

I used to bowl quite a bit in high school. I think the peek of my bowling career was when I broke 200...just went downhill from there. Strikes and gutters you know.

KingPinbill1C-RS.gif

I've bowled. Not being very good at it, non competitive and easily bored... and also the last kid picked (or picked over) in grade school for any baseball team, I didn't expect much and wasn't disappointed. Hey, I can tell that golf and curling is far far worse than bowling. For me sports is like watching paint dry, I avoid it, but don't think less of nor discourage others that actually do it. As for those that only talk about it... Jean-Paul Sartre said " Hell... is other people", well he obviously started the day listening to co-workers discuss the last night's hocky/baseball/football scores on TV.

Guest kamakazi620

Just make sure to not go...

OVER THE LINE!!!!

the-dude.jpg

I used to bowl quite a bit in high school. I think the peek of my bowling career was when I broke 200...just went downhill from there. Strikes and gutters you know.

I DON'T ROLL ON SHAVITZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I starting bowling in a league for the first time in about 10 years this year. I my average is 182. I am using a Brunwick Blue Zone and a Columbia 300 Cuda/C both I have had for about 14 years. My highest game was in 1996 in a tournament in Auburn, Wa at Person Lanes (which is no longer there) I bowled a perfect 300 game. It got me into the finals where I lost and finished with 2nd place and $500.