Someone keeps handing out my number

I keep getting random text from people and phone calls all looking for the same person a "lindsay"

Thing thats starting to make me wonder about it is they are messaging me about packages saying stuff like "it was fedex, I've taken your name and number off the package so you're in the clear.."

I'm getting kinda tired of it and don't wana change my number so I'm thinking I'm going to start recording the calls and having some fun with the callers.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was younger and my "parental units" still had a house phone. We would get calls for a grocery store. One day Pappy and I were sittin around shootin the shit and the phone rang. I answered and the guy on the other end asked if this was the Red Apple Grocery, I said no it was just close to our number and gave him the correct number for the Gorcery. We didnt even start talking again by the time the phone rang again. I answered "Good morning, Red Apple Grocery. This is Dave, how may I help you?" Guy was like "Hello, I need directions to your store." Was almost laughing too hard to say that I was just messin with him! Funnies phone call EVER!

When I was younger and my "parental units" still had a house phone. We would get calls for a grocery store. One day Pappy and I were sittin around shootin the shit and the phone rang. I answered and the guy on the other end asked if this was the Red Apple Grocery, I said no it was just close to our number and gave him the correct number for the Gorcery. We didnt even start talking again by the time the phone rang again. I answered "Good morning, Red Apple Grocery. This is Dave, how may I help you?" Guy was like "Hello, I need directions to your store." Was almost laughing too hard to say that I was just messin with him! Funnies phone call EVER!

Iv set up peoples tee times :lol:

I had a guy call and ask for Rachel once then he heard my name on my voice mail box and I started getting calls like every day from him asking for me to come over and shit. :blink: I eventually had to change my number because he wouldn't stop calling even after talking to the old man.

I dont find that video funny because that shit happens to me all the time.

• Like 1

I had a guy call and ask for Rachel once then he heard my name on my voice mail box and I started getting calls like every day from him asking for me to come over and shit. :blink: I eventually had to change my number because he wouldn't stop calling even after talking to the old man.

my solution for that if it starts is two words:

Air horn

I usually Answer wrong numbers like this: (Unless I have been putting out a lot of resumes(

"Joe's Crematorium, you kill em', we grill em'. How can I help you today?"

Or,I pretend that i know how to speak spanish, Which is especially funny when it is a mexican calling... The problem is that I can't remember the difference between the French I know, and the Spanish I know. So I confuse myself just as fast as I confuse the caller.

Joe

Dang! you must be good looking then...