Cookies!!!!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

KA-Kait

Posted Yesterday, 08:22 PM

See i'm all about the cooking/baking. My father has taught me literally everything I know as far as cooking and BBQing. I'll have to show you this massive smoker we have. its fan-frickin-tastic. My mother, while she ruin a pot of boiling water, can bake like nobodies business. So I got the best of both worlds in my mind! WagDatto can attest to my skills. Either way, Im all about the old style of baking, metal pans and what not. don't get me wrong, the next soft plastically whatever sheets are nice but.... i dunno. there's something about pulling out that hot metal pan and it just adds to the effect in my mind.

I'm old school. I bake in/on pyrex, granite ware or cast iron but I do mix it up with silpats from time to time. I was so happy at xmas, my brother gave me an old nordicware bundt pan!

You can not get better than this guys, Beautiful, Intelegent Women that can cook! Man if I was only 30 years younger!

Not trying to piss in anybody's cheerios but here I go. Why do we bitch about some threads that are not Datsun related and then a girl post a look at me I baked cookies thread and yall act all googly over it. I say lock this useless thread until I see a cookie that is a Datsun logo cookie. <<<<<<<<<<That is Datsun related, this thread is about like ouch I got a minor scratch on my toe. Boo hoo I stopped a bench grinder with my index finger last week, no thread about it. :angry:

Not trying to piss in anybody's cheerios but here I go. Why do we bitch about some threads that are not Datsun related and then a girl post a look at me I baked cookies thread and yall act all googly over it. I say lock this useless thread until I see a cookie that is a Datsun logo cookie. <<<<<<<<<<That is Datsun related, this thread is about like ouch I got a minor scratch on my toe. Boo hoo I stopped a bench grinder with my index finger last week, no thread about it. :angry:

Ratsun is pretty lax, not everything has to be Datsun related.

The "general discussion" forum is just that, general discussion.

Its when threads get out of hand or are just over the line they wind up locked.

Boo hoo I stopped a bench grinder with my index finger last week, no thread about it. :angry:

why didn't you, I would have posted on your thread. and we will need pic's of you trying to stop the grinder with your finger. wwhat are you waiting for. get ur done...... :P

the thread is not locked cuz kait's a winner. turbo datsun,good cook,dosent mind getting dirty.... threads full of win!!!!

but yeah i can make a killer 1 2 3 easy step cheese cake lol PM me if you want the recipe... i make it for family events and every one shits them self that I made it and its soo good lol.....

and wtf who is this jenifer... she signed up jsut to gift you a cook book!!!! better say thanks for that shit!!!

the thread is not locked cuz kait's a winner. turbo datsun,good cook,dosent mind getting dirty.... threads full of win!!!!

Skib is a fan of cookies :lol:

and wtf who is this jenifer... she signed up jsut to gift you a cook book!!!! better say thanks for that shit!!!

Spam. perma-banned.

nice, I bet you were using some nice words about then, u don't need to repeat them. I hope your wife is making you some choclate chip coookies so the pain goes away, Oh we need pic's before you eat all of them. ;)