Cookies!!!!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahah

lol you got some perfect cookies eh? haha :P

Well i'm not one to brag.....but they're something to behold if ya know what i mean! :P

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh that had to be said! I'm usually a lot better than that. I can have my fun ..... sometimes. :D

Guest DatsuNoob

Well i'm not one to brag.....but they're something to behold if ya know what i mean! :P

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh that had to be said! I'm usually a lot better than that. I can have my fun ..... sometimes. :D

Ok, but if you dont come to the Vancouver BBQ, I'd better see some perfect cookies at Canby ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I wants!!!

I made fried chicken tonight.... Fried Chicken, Corn, Bacon Roasted Potatoes, and Biscuits

Photo376.jpgPhoto377.jpgPhoto378.jpgPhoto379.jpgPhoto381.jpg

Not just any biscuits BTW in true ratsun style I made Coffin Biscuits! My brother made the thing in the middle out of scraps, he calls it the bloomin Biscuit

I'll get pics of the biscuits when theyre done too!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DatsuNoob

Not a cookie, but this is my favorite thing to eat in the whole world.

Picture018-1.jpg

I first had a Kiwi burger when I used to work steel with a crew from New Zealand. At first, I must admit I thought they were crazy when I heard how they do burgers down there, but after the first one, I ate 2 more :D Ingredients: Burger patty, fried egg(med/med hard yolk), cheese, pineapple slice, pickled jalapenos, pickled beets (optional, I dont like 'em), onion, lettuce, mayo = WIN!! The balance between the beefy flavor of the meat, the sweet with the sour and spicy from the jalapeno, and the way the egg ties it all together is simply amazing. These things come highly recommended from myself and the majority of New Zealand residents, and have become a regular item on the dinner menu at my house.

Picture019-2.jpg

Guest kamakazi620

Not a cookie, but this is my favorite thing to eat in the whole world.

Picture018-1.jpg

I first had a Kiwi burger when I used to work steel with a crew from New Zealand. At first, I must admit I thought they were crazy when I heard how they do burgers down there, but after the first one, I ate 2 more :D Ingredients: Burger patty, fried egg(med/med hard yolk), cheese, pineapple slice, pickled jalapenos, pickled beets (optional, I dont like 'em), onion, lettuce, mayo = WIN!! The balance between the beefy flavor of the meat, the sweet with the sour and spicy from the jalapeno, and the way the egg ties it all together is simply amazing. These things come highly recommended from myself and the majority of New Zealand residents, and have become a regular item on the dinner menu at my house.

Picture019-2.jpg

And Don't Forget who Cooks them for ya!!! a.d.h.datsun BACK IN THE KITCHEN BEEEIOOAACH!!!!!!