Lambo door kit.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He just needs the money so I thought I would throw it on here. He said he paid 1400 for it but when I look on ebay they look like you can get a kit for 300 to 400 so Im not sure what kit he has. I dont like them either but I though some people do, but I guess not.

Guys are just poking fun to have a laugh. Nothing serious. These don't fit the Datsun line up as most of us are purists. Perhaps the honda forums will be a better sale.

I'd speak for yourself on that one.

Lambo doors just are and always were tacky as hell, has nothing to do with purism.

I hardly consider them "tacky" when realizing what they were originally intended for and that is Exotic Pasta Rockets. With that philosphy, all trends are tacky....wheels, body kits, custom paint jobs etc. There are all types of people that use aftermarket items i.e. not intended stock...for thier Datsuns. Its all about personal taste but I agree that the trend is long over.

why does every one think they suck, what if suzuki had put them on their cars first, instead of lambo, then we would say oh, they suck on that car or this car/truck, but you know what, it's called custom, there may be some stuff i have done to my truck that some don't like,such as square headlights, but hey thats what i like, so quit hatin, or are you just jealous??? ummm lets not get all bent over this, here is a fellow member trying to help a friend out, why are we bashin on this kit, if you don't like it, don't look at it, seems to me some of us are just waiting to rank on some one for little to nothing, again if you don't like it don't say anything, your decision of whats cool may not be the next guys choice, besides it's not you or your stuff for sale so quit sweatin it..just my .02 cents, tom :cool:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.