im screwed

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably need to get your shi together and apologize to your mom. Datsun is the least of your worries...

my mom is bipolar, she kicked me out of the house on my 15th birthday, i went to TN and live with my dad she sold my 1996 dodge 3500 had a v10 magnum in it, (my early 16th bday present), and sold my motocross bike that i payed for with my own money (busted my ass being a farm hand for 4 summers 6 days a week 8+ hours a day working for $3 bucks an hour). and she kicked me out for smoking cigs.......

Probably need to get your shi together and apologize to your mom. Datsun is the least of your worries...

Was thinking the same. But it's true. Kids and parents usually have differences.... if we didn't we'd still be living with them when we're 40. So if you want a place to stay and work on the datto, you're going to have to eat a little shit and live by their house rules. Got a job?... get a job. Pay some rent, always be willing to help out. Keep the noise down. Don't have friends over that they don't like... go to their house. Yeah apologize and mean it, say "I'm willing to change" :D Bide your time until you can leave under your own terms. This will include a job and a lot of sacrifice and you may fail a few times before you get it right, but that's what a good relationship with your parents is for... back up! You can do it

Was thinking the same. But it's true. Kids and parents usually have differences.... if we didn't we'd still be living with them when we're 40. So if you want a place to stay and work on the datto, you're going to have to eat a little shit and live by their house rules. Got a job?... get a job. Pay some rent, always be willing to help out. Keep the noise down. Don't have friends over that they don't like... go to their house. Yeah apologize and mean it, say "I'm willing to change" :D Bide your time until you can leave under your own terms. This will include a job and a lot of sacrifice and you may fail a few times before you get it right, but that's what a good relationship with your parents is for... back up! You can do it

she says everyone owes her money she says how im such a peice of shit, i use to give her money so she could put gas in her car and pay some bills

sue her, its illegal. also quit being a little shit 90% the time its the kids fault. Just for a second stop knowing everything :P I moved out when I was 16, when I started junior college.

that reminds me, me and my dad are going to sue her when im 18, she has stolen about $2500 from me, my dad use to give me $200 checks to me because my mom would buy dope with the child support and i nneeded money for my needs and wants

Hang in there bro no matter what she still is your mother and your still her son...that will never change! As far as the $ I am sure she has spent way more than $2500 raising you! So be the bigger MAN since you are 17 and let her feel like you are complying with the rules! The datsun u can get back or buy another one! MOMS are not easily replaced, Im sure there are some things you could change as well! Be safe Be good and good luck getting your ride back! :cool:

Hang in there bro no matter what she still is your mother and your still her son...that will never change! As far as the $ I am sure she has spent way more than $2500 raising you! So be the bigger MAN since you are 17 and let her feel like you are complying with the rules! The datsun u can get back or buy another one! MOMS are not easily replaced, Im sure there are some things you could change as well! Be safe Be good and good luck getting your ride back! :cool:

X2

Good advice sdsurf. Listen to sdsurf. Work it out with your mom she is your only concern here.

My mom died when I was 20, I sure do miss her.

Charlie I am sorry to hear that, I am glad you still have you dad with his antique tractors. Your dad is a mack daddy

my mom kicked me out of my house(im 17) and my truck s at her house, i cant get it and my project came to a hault:( its depressing.......

Ok one I see your 17......and your smoking....I think the legal age is 18.Second you have to eat some crow.You live at your moms house you gotta play by her rules.You gotta do what she says till you can live on your own.Hell Im married and now I have to play by my wifes rules.Get used to it.Learn to suck it up and play the game sometimes.

Tough call, If she's truly bi-polar it makes things *exceedingly* difficult. Having lived with someone who was bipolar, and her daughter was also bipolar, I can say from experience that reasoning with them can be impossible. No, seriously, impossible, if they are on one of their swings. Doesn't matter what you say or do. Can be really scary at times.

But with that said, you still need to do your part. At least make the effort to apologize. If it doesn't go over well, then at least you tried. And the smoking, at 17, stop now before it becomes a life long addiction.

1) dont be a butthead, stop smoking!

2) move out! :rolleyes:

i was kicked out @ 17 too. BFD! i graduated from college on my own dime as well.

do you really want to deal w/her problems? that are YOUR fault!

3) dont be a butthead, stop smoking!

Did I hear right that she does drugs? If so, this is not all this kids fault. Sure cigarettes are fine when you are on your own and of age, but around parents it doesn't go well (speaking from experience). I quit because that shit is pointless and expensive.

I hope you can solve your problems, and you should let her know that she is not being a great example for her son.

Ok one I see your 17......and your smoking....I think the legal age is 18.Second you have to eat some crow.You live at your moms house you gotta play by her rules.You gotta do what she says till you can live on your own.Hell Im married and now I have to play by my wifes rules.Get used to it.Learn to suck it up and play the game sometimes.

I know, ive been smoking for 5 years, atleast im not a pot head like my mom,i perfer not living with her because of that, it makes her go crazy