im screwed

ya they just dont give u bullets.. an they're expensive / gettin hard to find now days..

make sure you get one with a bayonet :rofl:

but more seriously, yes theres tweekers, and I fucking hate them.

theres more drungs than guns in America, we just dont advertise it, wouldnt want to ruin our wolrd image or anything :rofl:

and your shits safe at Canby, the camp site is 98% Ratsun, HybridZ and NWZ/DNW members :lol:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

chinese ;) its in pretty good shape too! got it cheap too, i've seen friend get em that are all beat up an they payed more lol. i've had it for like 5-6 years.. had the mossberg 12 gauge for 4-5 also..

Nice ! Chinese has the chrome line chambers and barrels so you can shoot that there corrosive ammo , and not feel guilty ! Cleans easy and suppose to last about 3 times the life of the normal carbon steel barrel :thumbup:

good to know.. my friend has a yugo sks i heard they're made of stronger materials.. but are also heavier..

Yeah , nothing wrong with the yugo's ! I shoot a lot of corrosive ammo , hot water cleaning 1 time within 24 hours after shooting , then 1 time again within 3-7 days I believe ? ( It's the primer that is corrosive mostly , not so much the powder ) I know water sounds absolutely crazy ( use a dehumidifier , and flush with oil/cleaner immediately after ! ) I remember cleaning these for a while with all kinds of G.I Bore cleaners , and other nasty stuff , none of them work as well as HOT AS YOU CAN STAND LIGHT SOAPY WATER :D Just my experience with the stuff ( before I would never let salt , moisture or michael jackson near my guns since they would never be the same again :blink: ) Just have to be a bit more careful with the yugo's is all ( clean bolt face , gas tube , barrel , piston , etc... with hot soapy water and the thing will last a lifetime ! Hoppe's oil I have had good luck with !

( Big 5 had a couple I liked but gave me a run around story of how they were "display only" I think the dude was cueing off of me , and taking it for himself ! The yugo's are def pretty bad-ass with the grenade launching sites , and just a little different styling on the stocks ! :D

)

Solution = BUY BOTH ( yugo's look really bad ass with the "g" launching sites :D

i was talking to my mom, READ!!!!!

kyle_hollo: if i take my lip ring out and follow the list would you maybe consider letting me move back in?

(MOM) +1417372****: Hell you follow the rules you can keep the lip

kyle_hollo: really? and ill get a job and pay for it but i need a therapist

(MOM) +1417372****: It should be covered under insurance and definitely a job, move int his weekend