Moisabamf

OK guys, sorry to make one of these threads, i really didn't want to. i have done many deals on ratsun and have been very pleased with it everytime. i've been givin free parts, and great prices on others. Well i belive it was a year ago i contacted Moisabamf {green 1200} about fixing my wifes nintendo DS, after he made a thread stating he fixes them. well i send he the DS and a return label and i also purchased the parts he needed for the job and sent them to him. well i was very patient and over time after me pestering him he would say he couldn't get it to work/. no big deal but i had left a game in the system. he had just promised me 2 weeks ago to send it back unrepaired for like the 10th time, but i never got it of course. well i am buying a new DS for my daughter today and i would really just like my mario game back so i dont have to re-buy. i go to send another PM today and it seems he has been deleted as a member? if anyone has contact info for him, please let me know. thanks, and sorry it came to this.

also the board is acting strange-does everyone see that ford ranger in my avatar? i didn't do that! it was a skyline!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hes not a member anymore? then yeah, hes a dick. (for leaving :lol: )

I HATE IT WHEN (especially ratsun) PEOPLE SAY THEY ARE GOING TO DO SOMETHING AND EVEN AFTER ASKING(more than once) AND GETTING A REPLY, THEY STILL DONT COME THROUGH!!! :fu:

Dont hate me for this it's what I do:

Total forum creeper he leaves traces everywhere

DSC00019.jpg

Apparently he likes to fish

IMGP1632.jpg

Name: Moises Cruz Location: Southern California

Most Likely Westminster CA Possibly Midway City, CA

Birthdate: August 12, 1990

He uses photobucket: account

Lol he uses online dating: account

Myspace: myspace

Male

19 years old

MIDWAY CITY, California

United States

Mo's Details Status:SingleHere for:Networking, Dating, FriendsOrientation:StraightHometown:HB!!!Body type:5' 8" / AverageEthnicity:Latino / HispanicReligion:AtheistZodiac Sign:LeoSmoke / Drink:No / NoChildren:SomedayEducation:High schoolIncome:$30,000 to $45,000

Mo's Schools Marina High

Huntington Beach, CA

Graduated: N/A

moisabamf

aka MC Ruz891 (aim)

aka mocruz1200 (forum name)

aka mocruz1200.@yahoo.com

aka moisabamf@hotmail.com

Midway City, CA

He is a reptile owner

He plays Valve games most likely has a Steam account (L4D, Team fortress 2, etc.)

His daily driver:

CIMG3686.jpg

That should be enough information to get in touch with him ;)

Dont hate me for this it's what I do:

Total forum creeper he leaves traces everywhere

DSC00019.jpg

Apparently he likes to fish

IMGP1632.jpg

Name: Moises Cruz Location: Southern California

Most Likely Westminster CA Possibly Midway City, CA

Birthdate: August 12, 1990

He uses photobucket: account

Lol he uses online dating: account

Myspace: myspace

Male

19 years old

MIDWAY CITY, California

United States

Mo's Details Status:SingleHere for:Networking, Dating, FriendsOrientation:StraightHometown:HB!!!Body type:5' 8" / AverageEthnicity:Latino / HispanicReligion:AtheistZodiac Sign:LeoSmoke / Drink:No / NoChildren:SomedayEducation:High schoolIncome:$30,000 to $45,000

Mo's Schools Marina High

Huntington Beach, CA

Graduated: N/A

moisabamf

aka MC Ruz891 (aim)

aka mocruz1200 (forum name)

aka mocruz1200.@yahoo.com

aka moisabamf@hotmail.com

Midway City, CA

He is a reptile owner

He plays Valve games most likely has a Steam account (L4D, Team fortress 2, etc.)

His daily driver:

CIMG3686.jpg

That should be enough information to get in touch with him ;)

Hope i never get on the wrong side of you, Aren't there 2 different people in those pics?

OK guys, sorry to make one of these threads, i really didn't want to. i have done many deals on ratsun and have been very pleased with it everytime. i've been givin free parts, and great prices on others. Well i belive it was a year ago i contacted Moisabamf {green 1200} about fixing my wifes nintendo DS, after he made a thread stating he fixes them. well i send he the DS and a return label and i also purchased the parts he needed for the job and sent them to him. well i was very patient and over time after me pestering him he would say he couldn't get it to work/. no big deal but i had left a game in the system. he had just promised me 2 weeks ago to send it back unrepaired for like the 10th time, but i never got it of course. well i am buying a new DS for my daughter today and i would really just like my mario game back so i dont have to re-buy. i go to send another PM today and it seems he has been deleted as a member? if anyone has contact info for him, please let me know. thanks, and sorry it came to this.

also the board is acting strange-does everyone see that ford ranger in my avatar? i didn't do that! it was a skyline!

It appears the conversion messed up some of the pictures. Also, to my knowledge he wasn't banned or deleted, so the conversion might have not carried him over either for whatever reason. :hmm:

Last time I heard from him.

Motavated said:

I went to the santa fe spring ecology in California and the only thing that i could find Datsun related what that there were some early maximas one was a wagon. 2 Mercedes benzes with those yellow fogs... and alot of 720's. That is it... OH! And that person who was hidding there datsun part stashed in the Bus... I found them! I took some shit home with me... Thanks! I even found your distributor.

Moises said:

that was pretty dick! how would you have felt if you had hidden pars and somebody took them? no love for your datsun brothers? if i see hidden parts, i leave them! hell sometimes ill toss some more stuff up there

All right guy. I wont kick it with him much though.

Having met one of the two gentlemen from the photos shown above in Eld67's post, I can tell you that neither are Moisabamf.

Picture 1 is a member here. And for good internet safety, I will only mention that he has an 810 wagon (that should narrow it down for you).

Picture 2 I think I met him once. But I know it is not Mo. I met Mo at JCCS 2008.

And I thought I could pry the lid off stuff Eld67. Let me make sure I don't get on the wrong side around here...

Having met one of the two gentlemen from the photos shown above in Eld67's post, I can tell you that neither are Moisabamf.

Picture 1 is a member here. And for good internet safety, I will only mention that he has an 810 wagon (that should narrow it down for you).

Picture 2 I think I met him once. But I know it is not Mo. I met Mo at JCCS 2008.

And I thought I could pry the lid off stuff Eld67. Let me make sure I don't get on the wrong side around here...

Sounds like Eld, I mean Phirus needs to work on his internet stalkin abilities...at least he got the car right. :rolleyes:

]2eDeYe' date='05 January 2010 - 10:38 AM' timestamp='1262716736' post='249375']

Sounds like Eld, I mean Phirus needs to work on his internet stalkin abilities...at least he got the car right. :rolleyes:

]2eDeYe the stalking thing used to be my game when I was in the Army. Security and Intel for 13 months will do that to you. Yes, he has the car correct. I don't know what to say. I saw Mo's profile as guest and have been through that with another friend here on the forum (jaimesix). I don't ask questions that I don't want answers to.

So MO acually contacted me before i saw all these reply's. He apologized and said he would ship my item promptly. i hope to get it soon, as my daughter loves that game and will want it when she gets her new DS for her birthday. But he said that he can't log-in since the forum change and i think he would like someone to take care of it. Like i said i didn't want to make a bashing thread so lets just see if i get it before passing judgement. i only took this out of PM because i thought he was banned. But i guess he wasn't. I've seen a lot of his post, and i can say one thing for sure, he is very passionate about Datsuns/cars!

Speakiing of passion what did happen to Jamiesix?? that man loves b210/610/710 like no other!

So MO acually contacted me before i saw all these reply's. He apologized and said he would ship my item promptly. i hope to get it soon, as my daughter loves that game and will want it when she gets her new DS for her birthday. But he said that he can't log-in since the forum change and i think he would like someone to take care of it. Like i said i didn't want to make a bashing thread so lets just see if i get it before passing judgement. i only took this out of PM because i thought he was banned. But i guess he wasn't. I've seen a lot of his post, and i can say one thing for sure, he is very passionate about Datsuns/cars!

Speakiing of passion what did happen to Jamiesix?? that man loves b210/610/710 like no other!

Jaimesix I think was banned/left from what I think a problem with ZetoZeto and his crew Moises and some other guy. Something about starting a meet and a conflicting schedule. Name calling occurred, then threats.... Who started the first meets and who was wrong or right? I don't know, but I guess ZetoZeto won. Pretty smart guy. To bad he is gone.