Moisabamf

Jaimesix I think was banned/left from what I think a problem with ZetoZeto and his crew Moises and some other guy. Something about starting a meet and a conflicting schedule. Name calling occurred, then threats.... Who started the first meets and who was wrong or right? I don't know, but I guess ZetoZeto won. Pretty smart guy. To bad he is gone.

Jaimesix knows his stuff. He is still a very good friend of mine. Loves his 610, 710 and B210s, like CharlieBucket mentioned. His passion is missed around here, IMHO. As for who started what where and why, I cannot even take a guess. I know this: Events that I attend are respectful, and the participants do and should carry that respect. I have found nothing but good times and time to ask questions like 'Why is my car/truck running this way' or 'Do you have a suggestion or idea for an upgrade', etc, etc. This is what the meets are about - information and collaboration.

Motavated, I don't know how old you are, but I remember a time when 610s, 710s and even 810s were short of literally being crapped on by the 510 guys. The 620s and 720s were part of the "Mini-Truckin' " scene, so I had no place there with a sedan 610. It kept me away from the scene for quite a while. I go into the Army, see the world, come back and find that the scene has changed. I still love my 610, but I admire all Datsuns, hence Ratsun.net...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jaimesix knows his stuff. He is still a very good friend of mine. Loves his 610, 710 and B210s, like CharlieBucket mentioned. His passion is missed around here, IMHO. As for who started what where and why, I cannot even take a guess. I know this: Events that I attend are respectful, and the participants do and should carry that respect. I have found nothing but good times and time to ask questions like 'Why is my car/truck running this way' or 'Do you have a suggestion or idea for an upgrade', etc, etc. This is what the meets are about - information and collaboration.

Motavated, I don't know how old you are, but I remember a time when 610s, 710s and even 810s were short of literally being crapped on by the 510 guys. The 620s and 720s were part of the "Mini-Truckin' " scene, so I had no place there with a sedan 610. It kept me away from the scene for quite a while. I go into the Army, see the world, come back and find that the scene has changed. I still love my 610, but I admire all Datsuns, hence Ratsun.net...

It is true. Jamie does know his stuff. When I search the internet for info on J16 and J18 engines, as well as other stuff. He often pops up in threads on other forums. Heck I will be randomly reading someones cardomain.com page and he will be in there comment section. I was on a mexican datsun site the the other day and he was posting there too in spanish. He is everywhere. I miss his knowledge here.

Hey, if any of you guys can get ahold of Moisabamf, tell him to create a new acct. He can use his old user name. Hopefully after that Thomas can 'merge' his guest posts into his new acct.

Thanks.

And Jamiesix is still welcome here :)

2eDeYe' date='07 January 2010 - 02:10 PM' timestamp='1262902219' post='250589']

Hey, if any of you guys can get ahold of Moisabamf, tell him to create a new acct. He can use his old user name. Hopefully after that Thomas can 'merge' his guest posts into his new acct.

Thanks.

And Jamiesix is still welcome here :)

Already done: @Moisabamf. His old posts are still linked to his username, and he should be able to login. If not, we can reset the password. :)