Death race/ punisher car build!?

Has anyone ever had the urge to build a punisher or death race style car? am i crazy? See my idea would be to take a car(more than likely my z thats sitting in my back yard......

SDC11858.jpg

DCP00509.jpg

........ and make it bullet proof, tune it up, and give it a rally suspension. Then in 2012 when the world is coming to an end i can safely escape to canada. :lol: seriously though i really want to do this.

punisher-car-1.jpg

death_race_car1.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't Forget Me (I'll Bring Ammo/Beer/Snacks for the trip up to Canada to stay at datzenmike's :lol: )

Well it looks like you'll need either a converted or built motor ? :cool: ( a good excuse to the wife :fu: ) Likely American powered smallblock for cheap torque , cheap power , and being stout :cool:

bm421b.jpg

"We Will Rape the Horses and Ride off on the Women" ( :lol: What movie is this from ? )

Well it looks like you'll need either a converted or built motor ?Likely American powered smallblock for cheap torque , cheap power , and being stout :cool:

any other ideas for modifications i need to do? i was thinking a v8 but gas mileage needs to be taken to consideration. maybe the stock Lseries with a huge fuel cell in the hatch ;)

any other ideas for modifications i need to do? i was thinking a v8 but gas mileage needs to be taken to consideration. maybe the stock Lseries with a huge fuel cell in the hatch ;)

If you want power out of the L-series, I suggest going w/ the 2.8 Turbo...

..then again, EMP shockwaves from all the nuclear blasts will likely fry the ECU.. :rollseyes:

Like Serious considerations ?

Dreaming= Skulls strapped to the hood , 50 cal automatic gun , Gardetto snacks built in , Gatorade Compartments , Giant 55 Gas Drum ( for a gas tank ) , refrigerators for the beer , tube framing everywhere , steel plating on front/rear/doors/around tire areas , spotlights , flamethrowers front/rear, a winch ( to steal part out other cars on the side of the cars ) , EVERY SELF RESPECTING PERSON USES FLAMES ON THE FRONT :lol: , I have always wanted to have a 4 tires ( dually ) set up on my 240z :cool: , and wouldn't have a care in the world what others think :cool: :lol: :fu: , HAM RADIO , and whatever else we can think of :lol::lol::lol: Ya gotta buythe Darth Vader Helmet / clone trooper helmet when rolling in this beast ! :cool:

Serious = Gut Internals , Nothing Gets Mercy ! :lol: ( except wiring :blink: ) Run 2"x3" square tube framing adajacent to original framing ( not too thick , but it gives space for roll cage mounting/welding points ) from past front bumper , along frame rails ,then cut holes before rear suspension , and run through cab to rear of car through tailight panels. Use 2" round tubing or whatever to Build Internal Roll Cage that attaches to new frame rails at 6-8 points ( then reinforce ). Then use 2" round tubing inside engine compartment from new frame rails to firewall , strut towers , front bumpers , and along under the hood all the way around :cool:. ( of course , added weight , and with a huge fuel tank/cell you will need to build that motor ! ) Lower Gearing like something above 4.11 Final Drive ? ( IDK ? ) I always wanted DUALLY TIRES ON MY Z :cool: I can't think of anything , sorry for the philabuster :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :P ( might need that V8 ? :cool: )

You should just call up the "A" Team, and ask them what they'd do.

This "A" Team show was on before I was born :lol: hahaha ( just yanking ya chain )

I live in Multnomah County ( you know the one that drives everyone out to clackamas county because of the retarded taxes :lol: )

Edited by DTP
Don't Forget Me (I'll Bring Ammo/Beer/Snacks for the trip up to Canada to stay at datzenmike's :lol: )

Well it looks like you'll need either a converted or built motor ? :cool: ( a good excuse to the wife :fu: ) Likely American powered smallblock for cheap torque , cheap power , and being stout :cool:

bm421b.jpg

"We Will Rape the Horses and Ride off on the Women" ( :lol: What movie is this from ? )

That is a perfectly good way to ruin a Chevelle!

And the quote is from "The Three Amigos!" ,now Vamonos!

Like Serious considerations ?

Dreaming= Skulls strapped to the hood , 50 cal automatic gun , Gardetto snacks built in , Gatorade Compartments , Giant 55 Gas Drum ( for a gas tank ) , refrigerators for the beer , tube framing everywhere , steel plating on front/rear/doors/around tire areas , spotlights , flamethrowers front/rear, a winch ( to steal part out other cars on the side of the cars ) , EVERY SELF RESPECTING PERSON USES FLAMES ON THE FRONT :lol: , I have always wanted to have a 4 tires ( dually ) set up on my 240z :cool: , and wouldn't have a care in the world what others think :cool: :lol: :fu: , HAM RADIO , and whatever else we can think of :lol::lol::lol: Ya gotta buythe Darth Vader Helmet / clone trooper helmet when rolling in this beast ! :cool:

Serious = Gut Internals , Nothing Gets Mercy ! :lol: ( except wiring :blink: ) Run 2"x3" square tube framing adajacent to original framing ( not too thick , but it gives space for roll cage mounting/welding points ) from past front bumper , along frame rails ,then cut holes before rear suspension , and run through cab to rear of car through tailight panels. Use 2" round tubing or whatever to Build Internal Roll Cage that attaches to new frame rails at 6-8 points ( then reinforce ). Then use 2" round tubing inside engine compartment from new frame rails to firewall , strut towers , front bumpers , and along under the hood all the way around :cool:. ( of course , added weight , and with a huge fuel tank/cell you will need to build that motor ! ) Lower Gearing like something above 4.11 Final Drive ? ( IDK ? ) I always wanted DUALLY TIRES ON MY Z :cool: I can't think of anything , sorry for the philabuster :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :P ( might need that V8 ? :cool: )

Wholly shit thats alot to do! you helping me with all that!? lol

More likely than not, we'll have "Z Day" on our hands before some sort of apocolypse. Zombies will getcha if you're not careful. Having a proper car to escape them is key. Don't weigh it down with things that are easy to hold on to. They'll do it.

Shotguns.. lotsa shotguns..

Wholly shit thats alot to do! you helping me with all that!? lol

Dude, I said I would bring "Ammo/Beer/Snacks" ? Seems to me someone's getting second thoughts on our joint venture :lol: Did you need another copy of our contract for 280zx Death Race 2012 car ? :lol: hehehehe Do you have any idea how much food , ammo , and snacks have gone up , gggggggeeeeeesssssseeeeee why would you ask that ?:lol::lol::lol: After all I have done for you , DTP Out ! :fu: :lol:

More likely than not, we'll have "Z Day" on our hands before some sort of apocolypse. Zombies will getcha if you're not careful. Having a proper car to escape them is key. Don't weigh it down with things that are easy to hold on to. They'll do it.

"Z Day" I like that :thumbup: hhhhhhmmmmmmmmm seems to me we need to figure , oooohhhhh I know a BIG BLOCK V-8 , you may be trying to run away I need to "plow" through cars/zombies/dousche bags ohhhhh I mean wolves , ahem: Anyhoo 5mpg is not bad when plowing through a shistload of zombies ! :cool: :lol: The 510 would actually be an awesome choice , but I'll have to stick with what I got , my z :cool: either way , Datsuns Rule , and Ratsun will be there like Mad Max baby ! :lol:

Homer: ( Shoots his shotgun at somebody )

Marge: Homer you shot zombie Flanders

Homer: He was a zombie ? :lol:

That is a perfectly good way to ruin a Chevelle!

Yup ! hurts doesn't it :mad: I am sure they are foreign , but still makes ya mad ! I liked it for the .50 cal doomsday setup :cool: ( pretty sure they can get another chevelle easy ! :lol:)