me n ]2edeye built one

but more correctly, he broke it and i fixed it :fu:

78 celica GT

DSCN0400.jpg

IMG_2020.jpg

111507_0844a.jpg

100407_1848b.jpg

th_HPIM0412.jpg

i got a lot of shit when death race came out, but this car was built in '04 way before the movie.

its a sad tale, but its dead now, got sick of fixing it and had a convienient excuse to recycle it.

if your interested in the mostly whole story read this thread http://blacksheepauto.com/forum2/index.php?topic=39.0

really thinking the next one should be a 210, the panhard bar on the celica was a bitch. would like some triangulated 4 link action.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamakazi620

There's a dude in clackamas OR, that has a full on repro of the mad max car I've seen it at a couple of car shows in portland,He also has one of the police cars from mad max as well.....I think you should get a '72 nova an make it Death Proof....or maybe datzen mike should do it, then he could be Stuntman Datzen Mike

I hate when remakes are mistaken for originals, it's such an insult to them.

Replicas almost never take the place of originals , theres just those little things everywhere that stick in your mind and never leave :yawn: :rolleyes: , although for the price I would seriously consider a ford cobra replica kit someday when I get rrrriiiiicccccchhhhh ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh wait never mind :rofl: