how do i?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am thinking about just hoovering, but this seems to be a really pointless site i have found.. The post i made about leaving has shown exactly why i am thinking about it... I am on the rx7club as well as many others and i get nothing but support from other members about build ideas, questions and part searches... But this site, trashy and malicious... Your attitudes and enthusiasm is crap, and thats just not what i am looking for....

Hmm.. of all the forums I've visited, this is probably one of the LEAST malicious. If you don't like it, like someone else said, just don't visit here. You don't have to make an issue or drama about it, just simply find some place that you'd be better off spending your time at, and visit there. Good-Bye.

I am thinking about just hoovering, but this seems to be a really pointless site i have found..

then just dont come here anymore.....

if I go to a park, and dont like it, I dont announce to everyone there that Im leaving and never coming back. I just leave.

your aforementioned statements are also wrong.

Select the "Settings" at top of page and enter your profile and start deleting your avatar and picture, signature, age location etc.

I don't know if your 'membership' can be 'removed' or not but you should be able to erase most of the stuff. Drop by and visit every now and then.

Edited by datzenmike
I am thinking about just hoovering, but this seems to be a really pointless site i have found.. The post i made about leaving has shown exactly why i am thinking about it... I am on the rx7club as well as many others and i get nothing but support from other members about build ideas, questions and part searches... But this site, trashy and malicious... Your attitudes and enthusiasm is crap, and thats just not what i am looking for....

For me it has been just the opposite.

I find this to be a great site. I am also on a very large international volkswagen site with my Super Bug project. and find

that to be a very harsh bunch, and some other boards that are between.

I found this board when I had lost interest in my 620 and was thinking about selling it on, because it's a collection of many datsun parts of many years

I knew it had to go go someone that knows these cars/trucks.

BUT, this board and the people on it are a wealth of information have me inspired and now will be keeping the truck. I've had it too long to sell it now.

THANKS YOU GUYS!

^^^ truth spoken right their

and also you come post your rx7 on a datsun forum what do you expect?????

half of us (only speaking for my self and any other in my boat) know nothing about a mazda rotor motor..... soo yeah we are going to not be able to give you info you may need....

also i looked at your list of cars and you dont even own a datsun?????

why would you make a acount in the first place?????

i'm hoping to get some information when i need it, thus why i am not gone, but now going to just hoover.

I just got on datsun510.com and am a part of that...

And i know of many here that have rotarys in thier dat's, so this is why i came here originally. And i have not asked anything about rx7's here;), also i had a 71 when i first came here, and now i have a 72.. So............???????? Is my avatar please to you now?

Edited by joemaddox

All you need is an interest in Datsuns to be here. I joined a 720 forum to learn more about all the 720 parts I have in my 620 so not that uncommon. I find when a question is asked, information flows and who knows, maybe some kid a year from now is lurking around and finds out what he wants. It's all good. Yes rotarys are used in 510s and although I have no interest in running one, I don't mind learning a bit about them and how they work. Hell Nissan made them once.....

Prototype of course...

383.jpg

95% of the questions I have asked on this forum have been met with friendly discussion and answers. You should try other forums (like the realm leaving.gif

Hmm.. of all the forums I've visited, this is probably one of the LEAST malicious. If you don't like it, like someone else said, just don't visit here. You don't have to make an issue or drama about it, just simply find some place that you'd be better off spending your time at, and visit there. Good-Bye.

Only reason to make a post about this is because you are trying to be an attention whore; just like radioredline did. This is the Internet, toughen up and if you don't like it gtfo.

iamwithstupid.gif

If somebody really wants to leave they just leave, not post about it.

95% of the questions I have asked on this forum have been met with friendly discussion and answers. You should try other forums (like the realm leaving.gif

ditto....

My small time on the relm has been pleasant, havent asked any tech stuff tho. I find all I need here.

I came here with some Z's and Iv learned a lot about 510's trucks, 710's, 810's, 610's, ect. even wound up getting a goon :lol:

Ratsun is a great place to learn anything Datsun and is a great community

ditto....

My small time on the relm has been pleasant, havent asked any tech stuff tho. I find all I need here.

I came here with some Z's and Iv learned a lot about 510's trucks, 710's, 810's, 610's, ect. even wound up getting a goon :lol:

Ratsun is a great place to learn anything Datsun and is a great community

I'm just messing a little, the realm is a great site also. I do more searching than questioning lol. I feel more at home here though. lol.