how do i?

I'm just messing a little, the realm is a great site also. I do more searching than questioning lol. I feel more at home here though. lol.

things are more relaxed here than other places, its like bullshitting in the garage with a few beers where some other sites are like being around people at work

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am kinda only looking for a front end to fix the sedan i just bought....

I think you should know that wagon front clips are different than sedan front clips.

The frame rails are bigger on a wagon.

I said this in the wagon "for sale" thread...............but figured I'd post it here also

We have lots of knowlege.

:fu:

Edited by INDY510
Why did you post a new thread after you stated you wanna be a non member:blink:

http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?18358-building-a-rx7-take-a-look!

"shakes head"

waisting time.... And hell if i can get you guys to a site that is a little less hostile (my example being the bagged datsun ad on your classifieds section), you might bring it back this way ;)

No prob on the heads up...............I figured it would be worth searching before buying a wagon.

I was trying to help you out

That's what this place is all about........,,,,,, I would have never figured out my wiring if it wasn't for datzenmike and datsunoholic.

You should stick around........and ask questions when you need help............we know all the answers

I've been in datsuns my whole life; my dad had 3 510s and a 620 throughout my childhood

I love my datsuns..................but I still cannot keep up with my friend in his 85 RX7.........it's no where near as nice as your freshly painted beauty.

Edited by INDY510

maybe i shouldnt have looked at that thread when i came to the site,lol... Probably wasnt the best example, then i looked up fiberglass parts and found a guy who was posting some and people were being kinda dickish to him as well... Just seemed to see people ripping and trearing down one another when i came on, and thats not what i was looking for. I am just now getting into my datsun that i have been wanting for over ten years, and i will have questions, but i have no problem saving them for the people i meet on craigslist when i buy parts if i am going to get shit about questions... I think i might be getting mixed signals about this site though and might hang around for a while. I wanted to buy that good thats close to me, but for a min it seemed like i was getting shit about asking about it, these are the reasons i am so interested in having my profile shut down..

No prob on the heads up...............I figured it would be worth searching before buying a wagon.

I was trying to help you out

That's what this place is all about........,,,,,, I would have never figured out my wiring if it wasn't for datzenmike and datsunoholic.

You should stick around........and ask questions when you need help............we know all the answers

I've been in datsuns my whole life; my dad had 3 510s and a 620 throughout my childhood

I love my datsuns..................but I still cannot keep up with my friend in his 85 RX7.........it's no where near as nice as your freshly painted beauty.

I am actually building that one for a friend, i have two of them, soon to be one as i am killing one to have extra parts for another(hard to support having eleven cars,lol)... But mine is the blackish one on the first pic of the thread in the driveway... Its fun, and modded to all hell and back ,lol... cant wait to get my dat going though, it should kill my 7's... Putting all glass on it and a S5 T2 streetport 13b :D

Guest 510kamikazifreak
That sounds like a cool project.

There are a few guys on here with 13b 510s......they will probably help with any questions you have.

I think the knowledge on this site outweighs the stupidity

or try the 510realm

Says one piece door fender :lol::blink::fu:

JK

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey I know these guys can be douche bags some times but damn don't be a little girl about it. These guys have some great info on Datsuns and they deliver. I also feel that they are hilarious. If you think this is a trashy site you must be seriously sheltered.

And seriously...? A thread announcing your departure? You can't just message a mod?