CA: FS/ 1972 Datsun 510 2dr in Pristine Showcar Condition

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can say is that the Datsun community is pretty small and close knit. You're not going to fool any one of us into this quick flip. Don't expect a warm welcome either.

-B

Edited by 808DA6

who the fuck...fucked yall in the ass?!? ok #1....if i spelled (power plenty) wrong please show me the right way because i guess i dont know how to spell #2...im not trying to play you guys as fools at all i know what MAZDAT posted it for and i know what i payed for it BUTTTTTT i ran into some serious financial problems with COLLEGE (some of you might not know anything about that)...so im trying to get MORE money than what i payed for it DUH....why would i lose money???

(some of you might not know anything about that)

4 years and counting thankyouverymuch

...so im trying to get MORE money than what i payed for it DUH....why would i lose money???

understandable, but I wouldnt pay 8k for a dime with damage.

its pretty clean. but sorry, its not pristine or a show car condition

LOL what a jackass!

learn to spell dickwad! its idiots like yourself that are ruining the datsuns down here.

i hate you

Here comes Moisabamf.

You may not agree with the condition, price, or verbage of the ad. Fine.

I Hate You

Come on...You are going to hate someone because you don't like their classified listing??

Edited by datsun65
who the fuck...fucked yall in the ass?!? ok #1....if i spelled (power plenty) wrong please show me the right way because i guess i dont know how to spell #2...im not trying to play you guys as fools at all i know what MAZDAT posted it for and i know what i payed for it BUTTTTTT i ran into some serious financial problems with COLLEGE (some of you might not know anything about that)...so im trying to get MORE money than what i payed for it DUH....why would i lose money???

what kind of an IDIOT buys a car if they dont have the money for it? because financial problems rarely happen overnight. oh and its spelled power not p0wer. numbers dont belong there buddy. maybe you need to go back to college for another couple of years